I originally bought the EHX Bass Big Muff cause I didn't have a guitar at the time, but is it still usable with a regular guitar? How is it different from the original?

Thanks
Bass

Fender Aerodyne P-Bass Special (CIJ)
Yorkville 400B head and Eden 2x10 Cab

Guitar
Godin SDxt with rare lacewood top
Peavey Studio Pro 40
Line 6 POD xt live
it may sound ok, I like bass fuzzes on guitars some times
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
okay thanks, I'll just have to try it once I procure a guitar amp I guess
Bass

Guitar
Peavey Studio Pro 40
Line 6 POD xt live
You should've gotten the regular Big Muff instead. Sounds good for guitar and bass.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
coming from someone who actually owns one, it sounds fine with guitar in the normal mode, basically a normal smooth muff. It sounds awesome on bass in the dry mode, perfect Muse sounds. You can use the bass boost for both, if your into a guitar fuzz with a heavy bottom or just want a powerful bass fuzz. dont listen to the idiot(s) who are assuming on here. this thing is pretty legit.
Quote by RHCPFitz
coming from someone who actually owns one, it sounds fine with guitar in the normal mode, basically a normal smooth muff. It sounds awesome on bass in the dry mode, perfect Muse sounds. You can use the bass boost for both, if your into a guitar fuzz with a heavy bottom or just want a powerful bass fuzz. dont listen to the idiot(s) who are assuming on here. this thing is pretty legit.

Thank you, a good, informed answer finally
Bass

Guitar
Peavey Studio Pro 40
Line 6 POD xt live