http://www.myspace.com/thesleepinggypsies

We are in the recording process and have a few demos from the upcoming cd on our myspace. We need to know our positives and ANY and ALL flaws you can find! We will soon be mixing so we need to fix any errors we have before recording is wrapped up!
Last edited by Candillinger at Jan 6, 2010,
Really nice, the vocals are sometimes a bit bad but otherwise really good!

Great chill music!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
In "Nothin's Better" he sings out of tune, sometimes.

Also the piano work is really well done!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Nothing anyone else hasn't said, vocals could use some work. Maybe some more background or something. That great, fantastic job changing from normal modern rock, very good mix. I like!
Thank you a LOT for your feedback guys. it's important to know what to change on the recordings because we are about to wrap things up and get it mixed and finalized. so any flaws found would be VERY good to know about so we can get them worked out!

Anyone find anything that needs work?
I remember a guitar solo somewhere that sounded very dull
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Also the vocals goes a bit out of tune in "Fallin in love". Well the vocals needs work. They are good but sometimes as I've said goes out of tune. Also the bass drum in "Fallin in love" is too loud!

Okay, I was wrong with the solo. Sorry
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
haha its ok! thanks for all the feedback! and yes.. the drums are currently triggered and they are very loud haha. soon they will be mic'd and be REAL drums! thank you for the critique on the singing! i really hope some more people jump in with their opinions too.
Okay. Let's get some good feedback and critique from everyone today! Please, everyone, let us know.
Are you gonna play a gig today?
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul