Ok, so I just read the thread which told me i was too cheap, but I have a couple of questions anyway, I've aquired a condenser, and I'm sure it'll be better than my old one, which was somewhat like this:

Yes?

Also, it appears to have a mono 1/4" output, so, it's fairly obvious I'll need a 1/8" jack to jump it into my computer, but what kind exactly, mono, stereo?

Thanks.
you could get either and it will work. however I have never seen a condenser with a 1/4 output, and I have also not seen a condenser that does not require phantom power of some nature
Gear
Jekyll and Hyde
DD3 Delay
NS2 Noise gate
FAB chorus
Crybaby 535Q
HT-5 stack
1979 Gretsch BST 1000
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Schecter Gryphon
Fender American Strat
Taylor T5 Custom
www.facebook.com/fadeoutproductions
ive never gotten a good sound this way. if you want a mic that will plug straight into your computer try the at2020 usb mic
using quarter inch or eighth inch jacks for mics is always going to be low quality. i understand your probably on a budget but if you want to get high connectivity and quality, get a mixer with XLR inputs and an XLR microphone. make sure the mixer has phantom power too, as most condensers require this.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Yeh, i'm on an extreme budget.

you could get either and it will work. however I have never seen a condenser with a 1/4 output, and I have also not seen a condenser that does not require phantom power of some nature

My bad, I'm subconsciously GASing, I meant Dynamic.