Two Emg 85
one EMG SA
Plenty of lead left

$160 Shipped in North America! Local pick up in Toronto, Canada.

Trade for Roland Micro Cube + Cash
Will Part...
85's for $60 + $5 SH
SA for $40 + $5 SH

Trade wise im also looking for a decent tele bridge pick up like a dimarzio fast track, and something Dimarzio for a middle RG pickup (area 61, true velvet...etc)

These will be going on ebay shortly as they are selling at my asking price there... i thought id offer these here first.
im in TO too, will trade, got lots of stuff, not much in pickups cept maybe a duncan hot rail, but id just as soon keep it, got lots of bodies and necks and sprezels and bass stuff and amps and more and more stuff, u got a craving for anything specific
how much for the an 85 shipped to melbourne, australia
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

Hey sorry guys! didn't see this because they changed the format of the For Sale section...
These pick ups are actually being included as a part of a trade currently if it falls threw i might be open to trading..
and to melborne is pretty expensive i did it before i shipped a wah pedal and it was like $50 or $60 bucks so i can imagine one of these pickups costing around $25-30 to be shipped..
Thanks for your posts.
thats cool, pm me if one of the 85's is free
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

I might take the SA, my Parents are in Toronto, I could pick it up next time I'm there. Pm me for payment etc.