What should I expect? It's in the food service industry if it matters. How should I dress? I appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks, pit.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Dress nice but not over the top.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Dress nice but not over the top.

I WILL be wearing a ponytail goes without saying but the only clothes i own are jeans, band tees, and skate tees.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Guitarman015
I WILL be wearing a ponytail goes without saying but the only clothes i own are jeans, band tees, and skate tees.

Then you're Fd.
Quote by Guitarman015

Good luck with that one... Seriously, the thing to wear to this sort of thing is a nice longsleeve shirt and preferably black trousers, and smart shoes.
Don't ware the street clothes. Go like you were going to a regular interview. Quite a bit of the time, the act of turning your application to the recruiter is your interview and job offers can happen on the spot. Converse with the job recruiters and present yourself professionally. Just a small bit of pleasant conversation can make all the difference between your resume ending up in the "CALL BACK" pile, rather than the "DO NOT CALL" pile.

Good luck!