Hey guys, check out my band called As the Sky Darkens, we recently put up some new live tracks. May I remind u they are LIVE TRACKS, so please go easy on me

http://www.myspace.com/astheskydarkensband

Feedback would be awesome! thanks everyone
Loved the riffs, loved all guitar work. Did not love the singing on all of the songs, particularily the Dying King one. It kinda felt like the singer was trying a bit too hard. Otherwise sounds pretty kickass dude.
The playground of the world
Last edited by Eddie4President at Jan 5, 2010,
Quote by Eddie4President
Loved the riffs, loved all guitar work. Did not love the singing on all of the songs, particularily the Dying King one. It kinda felt like the singer was trying a bit too hard. Otherwise sounds pretty kickass dude.

Thank u so much for the feedback

By singing, did u mean the actual singing? or the screaming??
Quote by AsTheSkyDarkens
Thank u so much for the feedback

By singing, did u mean the actual singing? or the screaming??

Singing, sounded kinda strained to me. Growling, while not as much, it seemed like the whole pig squeal to scream was more of a showcasing of the vocalist's abilities, and it didn't sound great enough to pull it off. It sounded good, but I didn't like how the clean singing sounded, that was probably the low point.
The playground of the world
Quote by Blacktooooooth
Cool man this is not bad for live ay.
Did you use like a portable 8track unit for it or something?

Check out my material at www.myspace.com/cabalisticmetal

A local venue actually recorded our live set through his mixer configured through his laptop. I think it was really worth it.

As for the singing....I never liked it hahaha i've always just wanted the screaming, but hey, the rest liked it, so we compromised.

Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: Blacktooth, you and your band have a unique sound, you definitely have something going on! its brilliant!!
Last edited by AsTheSkyDarkens at Jan 6, 2010,