Page 1 of 2
Pretty simple. Come in, Post favorite Subway, Leave/Wait for reply's.

Italian BMT, Peppered Cheese, Salt and Pepper, Lettuce, Red Onion, Jalepeno and Honey Mustard sauce. Not toasted.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Fast food restaurants should be the same all over the world, it's a big shame the Subway in the Netherlands sucks balls compared to the Australian and New Zealand Subway.

But anyway; I like all the sandwiches there.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Italian, ham and cheese with lettuce, no sauce, and for Gods sake NOT TOASTED. Everytime I go in there, they toast it when I say not to, it's annoying.

And they don't take Scottish money either.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
MEATBALL MARINARA, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Also, we should seek Shadowen's sage advice on this matter, she is, after all, our resident subologist.
Every time i go, i get a footlong spicy italian on italian herbs and cheese bread, with provolone cheese and lettuce, tomato, pickles and olives + a drink but no chips

and occasionally i get cookies
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
I'm not allowed in Subway any more. Long story short, I worked there, quit and they charged me £30 for training in the month I was there - which consisted of "work faster". Stupid American bitch and Scottish dick.
Quote by ratracekid111
Every time i go, i get a footlong spicy italian on italian herbs and cheese bread, with provolone cheese and lettuce, tomato, pickles and olives + a drink but no chips

and occasionally i get cookies

Add in some chipotle sauce and this dude knows where it's at.
The Clarion Call - Solo(unfortunately) music project

GEAR:
ESP/LTD EC-1000 in Dark Cherry
Line 6 Spider Valve MkII 100W Head
MESA 2x12 Rectifier Cab @ 140W

Chances are, I will lurk your profile.
Meatball marina with extra cheese and BBQ sauce on Italian. wins everytime
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
I've seen no Subway resturant in norway, but Big Bite is awesome.

In Norway, Big Bite's with majonaise, cheese, ham and some green salad is AWEEESSOMMEEE!!!
Last edited by GisleAune at Jan 5, 2010,
Quote by Lil Macker

And they don't take Scottish money either.

, in the fish and chip shop me mate works in, they diddn't at first, so this guy tried to pay with some and when refused said in the most scottish voice ever "I think you'll find pal.........that's legal tender". and reffered to a battered sausage as "Meat and batter"
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

They got rid of the Pork Riblet being a sub of the day. I was incredibly disappointed.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
My favourite is probably Rock & Roll Queen, although Girls and Boys is also good
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
My favourite is probably Rock & Roll Queen, although Girls and Boys is also good

Touché. Charlotte is quite the fittie.
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
, in the fish and chip shop me mate works in, they diddn't at first, so this guy tried to pay with some and when refused said in the most scottish voice ever "I think you'll find pal.........that's legal tender". and reffered to a battered sausage as "Meat and batter"

You're just taking off Michael McIntyre!
Quote by javax6
You're just taking off Michael McIntyre!

The the guy acting scottish must have been , im not a huge T.V Watcher so he could have as well been impersonating him thus making me in the future look like a tit on an internet forum
Quote by ZanasCross

Italian herbs an cheese bread, ham, cheese (swiss, with extra), a little lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, banana peppers (a lot), mustard, mayo, dressing, salt and pepper.

Deliciousness.
I like an Italian BMT with hearty Italian bread with cheese, pickles, occasionally jalepenos, and mayo, toasted, tastes damn good.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Hearty Italian
Meatballs
Extra cheese
Pickles
1,000 Island sauce

Heaven.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by cliff_em_all
The the guy acting scottish must have been , im not a huge T.V Watcher so he could have as well been impersonating him thus making me in the future look like a tit on an internet forum

I would love to hear a Scottish person saying that in person

Laahhhndaahhhnnn undaaagraaaawhndd.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Chicken Pizziola with cheese on herb and cheese with southwest and BBQ sauce.

I used to work in a subway. Some of the customers are special.

Me: sorry mate we've only got 2 cookies left.

Cust: does that mean I can't have 3?

Me:...

Customer's Friend: *facepalm*

Cust: Oh I'll just have those 2 then.

Me: they're oatmeal and raisin. Is that ok?

Cust: nah leave them.

Customer's other friend: what ones do you want? Chocolate?

Cust: yeah

C.o.f: Don't you have any in the back?

Me: no, they're the only ones we have right now.

C.o.f: You're lying. If you haven't got any, how're you gonna sell them tomorrow?

Me: We'll bake them in the morning

C.o.f: oh as if subway bake their cookies in store.

Me: yeah, the giant oven is just for show. get out.

I will definitely not miss that place.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Italian Herb and Cheese bread
Ham
Cheese
Lettuce
Onion
Tomato
Mayonaise
Oil + Vinegar

I keep it simple. I hang out with the ones at my local subway, so they always know what I want when I walk in.
The herb and cheese bread
Chicken bacon ranch
No ranch
So just chicken, american cheese and bacon
I have a friend that gets the meatball with like bacon and every kind of pepper there and lettuce and tomatos its ****ing disgusting
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
italian bmt on herb and cheese bread, toasted, with all the veggies on it. salt and pepper, mayo, and a little bit of italian dressing.

i rarely go to subway anymore though. it pisses me off when they put a grand total of 7 pickles, 12 olives, 6 jalapenos, etc. on a footlong sub. they just skimp way too much on the veggies and even the meat to some extent.

anymore, i go to the byrne dairy (local convince store) when i want a sub and dont want to buy all the ingredients to make one myself. they give you twice the meat compared to subway, three times the amount of veggies, the rolls are bigger, and they are pretty much the same price.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jan 5, 2010,
I think this has been done before.
Anyway, I love sauce subs - cheese, lettuce, olives, and all the sauces they have on Italian bread. Everyone I know says it's gross but I think they're the best
cat
I'm pretty much fine with anything from there.
Though I never go cos the friend I'm with most of the time hates the place, and I worked there for three days then just stopped turning up cos it was such a dive, don't really want to have that awkward "Is that the guy who worked here for a short while?" moment

Though after working there I'd be a bit weary about eating there...there's nothing wrong with the way the food is made, it's just the branch in my town is full of nonses who barely do things right.
Turkey on white, American Cheese, lettuce pickles mayo. mmm

Also Italian BMT, toasted, with all the works.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
The Indian subways are fairly nice.

My favourite is the Classic Veggie.
Lettuce, onion, bell peppers, pickles, olives, extra jalapeños
mustard, a little mayo and southwest
Quote by javax6
I would love to hear a Scottish person saying that in person

Oh man, if I had a microphone, I'd actually do it. Mainly because I'm Scottish, and partly because have you ever heard the guy out of Coast? I can do a perfect rendition of him.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Roasted chicken, mayo, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, shredded cheese, toasted.
Oven roasted chicken breast (not toasted) on Italian with:
-Lettuce
-Tomato
-Cheese
-Cucumbers
-Olives
-Giardiniera
-CHIPOTLE. THE BEST SAUCE EVER CONCEIVED BY MANKIND.
Last edited by RicoTheBeast at Jan 5, 2010,
Aloo Patty
Mint
Southwest
Mayo
Cheese
All veggies except onions extra jalepenos and pickle (greedy, I know, but tastes awesome)
I go to Spar rather than Subway because the Spar is near where I live in Uni. They do an epic sub: Chicken, Bacon, Cheese, Jalapeños, Blue Cheese Sauce and some other sauce. It's amazing.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Subway is sex.

I take the Italian cheese bread, toasted chicken, toasted. Add Lettuce, pickles, cucumbers, south west sauce, A **** LOAD OF JALPENO, bassically, every vegetable except olives.

IT'S LIKE AN ORGY IN YOUR MOUTH.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Page 1 of 2