There is a few songs in my band that i would like to add a few effects to, like intros and so on. I dont want to have 10 different pedals or anything like that, so iv looked at the Behringer FX600 Digital, also the Beta-Aivin Multi-Effects Pedal which have all I need in one, but im not sure which to go with? I also will be playing live with the pedal, also if you can think of an alternative please tell me

Cheers

Josh
budget?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Well, I got a Korg AX3000G pedal , which is a great tool. Has a ton of presets for different kinds of delays, distortion etc., but it's also relatively easy to create your own presets and combine all those effects with various settings. It even allows you (if you have a midi-input in your computer, or a midi-usb adaptor) to download 'patches', which are presets made by other people.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Take a look at a Zoom G2. I'm not a big fan of Behringer.
Guitars: Carvin TL-60T, Carvin C750 Acoustic, Squier Strat w/Carvin C22B & AP11's, Alvarez-Yairi DY76 12-string, Eastman MD-605 Mandolin, Fender Mandocaster, Ibanez UKS-10 Ukulele
Iv looked at others for example the zoom G2 and they seem like they are made for solid state amps that are dull, all im really looking for is chorus, delay ect for my amp (Peavey xxx 212). Also i dont have a buget
You should check out the line 6 m13 stompbox modeler. Its pretty cool. Its like they put every pedal ever into one pedal board.
Quote by tonytheterrible
You should check out the line 6 m13 stompbox modeler. Its pretty cool. Its like they put every pedal ever into one pedal board.

Just looked at them they seem really good, also i could just hook it strait into my effects loop and have my tuner and noise suppressor ect through the front