Hey guys, it's been awhile. Long story short, I've always had a love affair with Parkers. Love the sound, love the shape, love the playability. Never owned one, but a friend of mine used to have one, and I played that thing every chance I had. Basically, I want to buy one.

..the only problem is, I'm a college student who obviously can't afford $3,500 for a guitar. So basically I'm trying to find a good copy, somewhat like the relationship between Agile and Epi/Gibson. I've been looking everywhere on line, and only found a few Harmony Central (ick) reviews on something called a "Three Star Parker Copy". Can't find anything else.

So.. does anybody know of any good Parker copies?
Marshall MG100HDFX

Originally posted by Steve Cropper
The three things that can survive a nuclear holocaust are cockroaches, twinkies, and Keith Richards.
from used.guitarcenter.com

105449687 SOLIDBODY ELECTRIC
USED PARKER P40 MET GRAY 101809
Winter Park, Florida 32789
407-975-9119
Now Only
$299.99

SOLIDBODY ELECTRIC
USED PARKER P-36 ASH NATURAL W/ PIEZO
Brooklyn, New York 11217
718-230-5025
$299.99
Look around, I saw a used parker at GC not long ago, i think they were asking 400 for it... if you seek, you will find. I think i would rather have a lowere level parker than some cheap immitation of one.
Thanks! I actually never even thought of Guitar Center's used site.
Marshall MG100HDFX

Originally posted by Steve Cropper
The three things that can survive a nuclear holocaust are cockroaches, twinkies, and Keith Richards.