http://www.inthenews.co.uk/news/uk/new-bank-holiday-for-queen-s-diamond-jubilee-$1351458.htm
Of course, that's only if she lives till then.
More good news for us as well as lots of snow.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Jan 5, 2010,
Sweet!

^ A day off is a day off

Edit: I just read the thingy. 2012??!?!!?? I'll have little or no use for a bank holiday then.
STRIKING MINORS
Last edited by Mources at Jan 5, 2010,
Just the one year? Meh.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by duggyrocks
Meh, I dont really want to have a day off in honour of the queen

I don't like her either, but as that guy said... a day off is a day off to fap and play guitar.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by duggyrocks
Meh, I dont really want to have a day off in honour of the queen

What? Imagine if she dies on a monday! I bet we would get the whole week off! And they say royalty are a bunch of good for nothings.
I fail to see how this is good news, all it means is public transport will be disrupted, banks and post offices will be closed. Most employers will simply substitute this bank holiday for another one and you'll get no extra days off. We have way too many Bank Holidays as it is, usualy on busy holiday weekends where public transport goes to sunday service.
Ok i'm done with my pessimistic moan.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
"I know the entire country will want to pay their tributes to Her Majesty..."

Yeah... not quite.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
a bank holiday because of the queen?
she's just a little old lady that wears a crown that we bought her.
Does the Queen do anything? I was under the impression that she just... well I really don't know what the Queen does.
Quote by imicius
Does the Queen do anything? I was under the impression that she just... well I really don't know what the Queen does.

Royalty don't really have any power any more.

The tourists come to take pictures of her house and buy plates with her face on them, and that boosts our economy, so I don't really mind her.

And if the BNP or other race hate party ever managed to get power the Queen still has the authority to dissolve government.
Quote by alkalineweeman
I fail to see how this is good news, all it means is public transport will be disrupted, banks and post offices will be closed. Most employers will simply substitute this bank holiday for another one and you'll get no extra days off. We have way too many Bank Holidays as it is, usualy on busy holiday weekends where public transport goes to sunday service.
Ok i'm done with my pessimistic moan.

+1
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Royalty don't really have any power any more.

The tourists come to take pictures of her house and buy plates with her face on them, and that boosts our economy, so I don't really mind her.

And if the BNP or other race hate party ever managed to get power the Queen still has the authority to dissolve government.

Oh that's cool.

But doesn't the UK government spend like boatloads of money on the Royal Family?
Quote by imicius
Oh that's cool.

But doesn't the UK government spend like boatloads of money on the Royal Family?

Not really. The Queen even voluntarily pays tax, IIRC. She's exempt from it but does it anyway, which is nice. I don't think the rest of the royal family do though
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Not really. The Queen even voluntarily pays tax, IIRC. She's exempt from it but does it anyway, which is nice. I don't think the rest of the royal family do though

Well that's pretty classy.