Hi,
Im in a pop-punk band ,
Im looking for an amp that would be loud enough for small venues,
I have about £300 to spend and i have already taken interest in the line 6 spider iv series and the White Horse GT260 amp stack.
Could anyone help me choose
Thanks,
Brad.
A Marshall. Period.

or at least some vaguely unheard of amp company with a Marshall logo on it.
Hohner PJ-Bass
Fender P-Bass
Boss Bass Limiter Enhancer
Boss DS1
Beringher BXL3000

With me and my friends, if you can't name the artist or song name in the first 10 seconds, you're a waste of a human being.

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
A Fender Frontman *hides* with a decent distortion/overdrive pedal is quite nice. The amp's distortion without a pedal sucks, as almost everyone here will tell you. But with a decent pedal it can sound quite nice. And its loud as hell.
Quote by DarkValo666
A Fender Frontman *hides* with a decent distortion/overdrive pedal is quite nice. The amp's distortion without a pedal sucks, as almost everyone here will tell you. But with a decent pedal it can sound quite nice. And its loud as hell.

Nice amp for the price. He is right, it is VERY loud. Very bassy.
Stuff:
-Orange Tiny Terror head
-Roland Cube 20x
-Ibanez SA
-Ibanez RG7321
-Fender MIM Strat
-EB Music Man SUB 1
White Horse is gear4music's company. It looks good value but you'll have to try it out and see if you like it. My recommendation is a Peavey Valveking 112, that will be plenty loud and alot better sounding.
Oh, please report back on the WhiteHorse because it's been intriguing me for quite some time now!