Hey guys, I couldn't decide what thread this should be on so sorry if I got it wrong! I made a music video for my band, footage was of a gig of ours and pick up shots were at a car park. (Both in Liverpool, UK).

Would love to know what you think!!

www.youtube.com/user/jcrerar1

the music video is the 'TELEVATERS' etc etc etc on the right hand side!

(Oh and I'm the one with the les paul)

Cheers
Cool video, I like the intro very much and the close up of the shure mic with the blurry background...
C4C?

Take a look at my profile!
Pretty well done video. Didn't care for the song, but it looks pretty professional over-all.
Check out my band Disturbed
Good video bro
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
oh and i'm not promoting my band, survivalism - the band has since 'disBANDed' haha. simply just want to expose the music video and get feedback! cheers guys
I think it's very well made. And I enjoyed the music too.

Keep it up!

####################
#######//##\\#######
######_\\()//_######
#####/ //__\\ \#####
######| \__/ |######
####################
your bassplayer is black. he needs more on screen time. other than thatgood stuff
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by Will-kun
your bassplayer is black. he needs more on screen time. other than thatgood stuff

lol yeah my bad :p he was also a lead character on the BBC show 'Casualty' for a number of years and starred in BBC's 'Waterloo Road' for all you UK dwellers! :p
Quote by Will-kun

Racist.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Dude you have a silver burst les paul?wow?Don't let Adam Jones find out
Sounds like a porcupine tree and cold play fusion really good stuff
And the vid is well done
best of luck with your band it will reach far
hey man cheers! yeah my favourite band is Tool but I sweeeeear I didn't buy the silverburst as a fanboy imitator! I saw it, fell in love, saved, bought, loved!

Cheers for the compliments dude, unfortunately the band is no more, the singer, drummer and I have began a much heavier band now. Feel free to leave Youtube comments on my stuff though, makes me seem more popular-er
Quote by J_Producer
hey man cheers! yeah my favourite band is Tool but I sweeeeear I didn't buy the silverburst as a fanboy imitator! I saw it, fell in love, saved, bought, loved!

Cheers for the compliments dude, unfortunately the band is no more, the singer, drummer and I have began a much heavier band now. Feel free to leave Youtube comments on my stuff though, makes me seem more popular-er

So you basically formed a new band without the black kid?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by J_Producer
lol yeah my bad :p he was also a lead character on the BBC show 'Casualty' for a number of years and starred in BBC's 'Waterloo Road' for all you UK dwellers! :p

he was on total wipeout the other day aswell, IIRC.

god I'm sad.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
wow. i really appreciate all the kind words you guys have to say! usually just see flaming on the pit haha. archerygenius, the band is Televaters and you can hear other tracks at

http://www.myspace.com/televatermusic

Produced all tracks myself, including music video so if any of you would like similar services, let me know!

@ Sugardaddy, we used 2 ' Sony Z1' cameras. Borrowed them from university

For editing I used Final Cut Pro.
Quote by jgbsmith
he was on total wipeout the other day aswell, IIRC.

god I'm sad.

LMAO really?! I'll have to give him a call about that and ask if Richard Hammond is as much of a tit in real life as he is on Top Gear!
Quote by J_Producer
wow. i really appreciate all the kind words you guys have to say! usually just see flaming on the pit haha. archerygenius, the band is Televaters and you can hear other tracks at

Produced all tracks myself, including music video so if any of you would like similar services, let me know!

Awesome stuff
What about the new heavier band?
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by StewieSwan
So you basically formed a new band without the black kid?

Lol yeah, he just couldn't commit the time as he is somewhat of a 'celebrity' in the UK and as soon as he gets an acting job he ****s off to wherever he's shooting. Plus, we're all far more into heavier shit so wanted to go down that avenue more. I know less chance of success but we just wanna RAWK!
I liked the song a lot your solo was awesome the vid was really professional looking.

I'm almost sad to hear you guys disbanded haha
Quote by J_Producer

Nice! My uni had a mini 35 on a Panasonic P2, but cos there was only one it was in high demand (the Panasonics on there own dont really cut it), I'm thinking of getting a Canon 7D to shoot some music vids
Quote by archerygenious
Awesome stuff
What about the new heavier band?

We're just writing and rehearsing at the moment, going to record some stuff late jan/early feb and start gigging again. Can't fkn wait! Songs are sounding awesome (imo ) , very alice in chains esque.

Add me as a friend on youtube (with a wee comment so I know who you are) or on UG and i'll let you know when we have anything. Cheers for the interest bro
Quote by sugar_daddy
Nice! My uni had a mini 35 on a Panasonic P2, but cos there was only one it was in high demand (the Panasonics on there own dont really cut it), I'm thinking of getting a Canon 7D to shoot some music vids

Sounds tits! You doing/done a video related degree or something? I did a sound technology degree but in 3rd year took an extra class in video production and basically learnt editing as I went along with that music video. Definitely something I'd like to do professionally!