WOW! It's been a long time since I've been here. Busy with college and life, takes up WAY too much time! Anyways, I had some time over winter break to record another cover of the lovely Portugal. The Man. LOVE this band! This one was a little hard because I'm not usually used to singing in falsetto but, I gave it my best! Let me know what YOU guys THINK!

Link: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/jasonmetal+love/music/all/play764285

And, also a Youtube video to go with it, if you're feeling oh-so in the mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxu_MxVe1kM

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Boas 1 portugues aqui , mandei te 1 PM com o meu mail se kizeres dar Add. Quanto ao Cover devias gravar a voz e a guitarra separadamente , mas digo te que gostei muito da voz, afinada e com 1 excelente tom. A guitarra parece vaga porque ha uns momentos + silenciosos entre as acordes por isso e que deverias gravar separadamente e se possivel com algum Reverb. Mas muito bom continua
Gear :Squier + Vypyr 15W / UCG102 + Picks = Awesomeness !
Hmm.. I'm guessing this is Portuguese? Thanks! I think...
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
Hmm.. I'm guessing this is Portuguese? Thanks! I think...

sorry..really tought you were portuguese...anyway ill translate =)

Mainly what i said was that you should record the guitar and voice separatly, and try to add some reverb to the guitar sound..the voice is really good, i really liked it , it was tuned and had a nice tone =) keep it comin , do some more covers =D
Gear :Squier + Vypyr 15W / UCG102 + Picks = Awesomeness !
Oh okay, hah thanks!

Right now I'm home for the winter and all my gear isn't here. All I have is Garageband and an acoustic guitar. Not even headphones for recording multiple tracks.. I have to do everything in one take... so, that's why I'm only doing acoustic at the moment... But, yep!

Usually my stuff is a bit higher quality :P
Portugal. The Man »–