Poll: what do you think?
Poll Options
View poll results: what do you think?
right
23 33%
wrong
47 67%
Voters: 70.
what do you guys think about brushing your teeth in a public school bathroom?
You aren't funny.

Firstly, the execution was just awful, the sarcasm isnt well liad out enough. The title should be something witty, and then you should draw people in with a funny one liner.

Only acceptable if you have a piece of food the size of a small dog stuck between your teeth.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I'll try anything once... but that's just toooo weird.

Quote by Adam Scott
You aren't funny.

Firstly, the execution was just awful, the sarcasm isnt well liad out enough. The title should be something witty, and then you should draw people in with a funny one liner.

Well aren't you a bucket of sunshine.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Only if your pissing in a stall, facing away with the door open.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
All the girls do it so why not? Although you would probably never catch me doing such a thing.
Quote by Adam Scott
You aren't funny.

thanks for the constructive criticism, ill do better next time
Just sounds weird, i've done it in a bowling ally before, but it was before having four teeth pulled, so it was kind of neccessary.
Quote by Adam Scott
You aren't funny.

Firstly, The execution was just awful and the sarcasm [What sarcasm?] isn't well laid out enough. The title should be something witty, and then you should draw people in with a funny one liner.

Fixed. That picture wasn't funny.

On topic: Well, it isn't illegal, it's just frowned upon . . .
Quote by rd93
Fixed. That picture wasn't funny.

On topic: Well, it isn't illegal, it's just frowned upon . . .

+1

i had no clue how Adam thought he could criticize stuff that wasn't even there...
Quote by Adam Scott
You aren't funny.

nice to know you have humor broken down into a formula, OH GOD what would we do without you...
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by WantsLesPaul
tis one time i was brushin my teeth and tihs one guy peed in there

In your mouth? Well that is weird.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Iivewire
im pretty sure Adam managed to fail by telling someone else they fail....

fuck

:O who told you.

I didn't mean to become one of the many sarcastic penis's of the pit, but i just think mirror threads are pointless.
Quote by Adam Scott

I didn't mean to become one of the many sarcastic penis's of the pit, but i just think mirror threads are pointless.

I didn't see this as a mirror thread, I saw it as a topic started because of a topic in another thread with some strange parts in it. In the other thread they told eveeryone to discuss the actual topic, not the toothbrushing.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Adam Scott

You know what else is pointless?

Your Groin! Hayyyyoooooooo