so i searchbarred and found nothing directly related to this...
today i had a really cool substitute teacher. he was from africa and spoke seven languages, which was cool, and he let me use a fffffuuuuu- cartoon as a project and gave me full marks , which was also cool. i was wondering if the pit ever had any awsome substitute teachers

oh ps, my bro had the guitar player from 2 hours traffic sub for music, and i had him later. pretty cool guy, had a lot of interesting ideas.
Quote by Minkaro
I''d congratulate him.

To be fair, he's done amazingly well to punch my hand when it's usually in my pocket.
I made a thread just like this a couple of months ago, but whatever, I could care less.

I had one substitute teacher who was an extra in a whole bunch of famous movies, was an interesting day I must say.
Did he make you breakfeast in the morning? Do you think he'll call?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I had one that gave someone a detention for sneezing.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Most of the subs here at my school will be pretty cool,
Let us use our phones, iPods, etc.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
I remember having an awesome Modern Studies substitute teacher.

Not too bright, didn't realise the loose v-neck top wasn't the best thing to wear when you bend over to mark teenage guys work.
I had one who was awesome, had him in illustration class (not drawings: Adobe Illustrator, we make CD, DVD- covers and poster and stuff)... He's the bassist of this band called Deathfare. Awesomeness.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I remember having an awesome Modern Studies substitute teacher.

Not too bright, didn't realise the loose v-neck top wasn't the best thing to wear when you bend over to mark teenage guys work.

Was he hot?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I had one that told us a story about how she knew a guy in uni who "never left his room and there was a large pile of tissues next to his computer".
Her friend told the guy to show her his worst.
She ran out screaming - apparently it involved a Blender.

Best Biology lesson Ever.
I also had this supply (called Miss Di'qula)
Kid in my class: Your name sounds like 'equal'
Teacher: Thanks! Most people tell me it sounds like 'dick'!
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
I made a thread just like this a couple of months ago, but whatever, I could care less.

I had one substitute teacher who was an extra in a whole bunch of famous movies, was an interesting day I must say.

ya me to just a few weeks ago
i dont remember his name but i was a junior in hs and in my math class we had a sub and he was a whackjob. he brought in a polaroid camera and said if we misbehaved he was going to take a picture of us to put with the sub report since we would probably lie about our names, interesting day for sure
Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn
Last edited by 4_string_fury at Jan 5, 2010,
we had this guy called mr spacagna who had a metal plate in his head and he was telling us about his brain tumor (why he has the plate) he also lets us call him marco. also this guy called mr robiul ahmed and he was so awesome we made him a fan page
Ben

GEAR:
Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
Blackstar ht-5 head
Blackstar ht-408 cab
Landola V72 Acoustic
Seymour Duncan Woody SC

Quote by lolometer1
Wanna be sex buddies?
Quote by housemd
nope.
We had this really odd black man that liked us to call him Del.

He set us work and started playing with the light switches...

We've also had one that commented on every name in the register. When he got to 'Andrew Ukiwa', our year's token black guy, he said "Oh, 'Ukiwa'. What nationality is that?" and Andrew said "Mexican" with a completely straight face and the teacher believed him
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Jan 5, 2010,
mr nahar. technical teacher but has a sleeping problem and falls asleep randomly and he sings in his dreams
lol
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
We had one once a week last year. He gave us recess every 30 minutes and didn't care when we did someting.
We also have a teacher in Norwegian who is like 60 years old. He must be one of the most awesome people i have ever met! he plays guitar at INSANE volume and he watches (and talks about in the lessons) South park :O
I had one that was helping out the music department, I was part of the school band and he was just awesome. Good person to be around and very friendly, more of a friend

But yeah, he gave me candy before he left
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I had a sub who was a jazz drummer his name was Mr. Haner (his nephew was Brian Haner aka Synyster Gates the guitarist for Avenged Sevenfold). One time at lunch he had a drum off with my friend he was pretty cool.
Well, I met my guitar teacher while one of my subs at school invited him to come along to teach music. No, I wasn't in that class, but I met him and he kills my school's music teacher.

I don't have any cool stories beyond that. I just like the ones who don't care too much and let you get wild.
super negative guy, whiskey galore.

that is all i have to say on the best sub ever.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Mr. Smith. He's 85 years old. Was air-dropped into France about 12 times during WWII to aid the resistance, has lived all over the world, and lived three doors down from Les Paul at one point in his life.