Yo guys, I want recomendations, i wanna buy a pedal for max $500 or $600. I'm amateur in playing guitar,sooo... help plz?
what music do you play? do you want like an effects processor type deal? what kind of amp/guitar are you playing through because a bigass pedal like that isnt going to improve your sound that much unless your already have a nice amplifier
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Last edited by LPstudioWRz28 at Jan 5, 2010,
hm... i think before you decide to splurge enough money to buy you a decent guitar or a decent amp, you might, just might want to have an idea of what kind of pedal you want.
Quote by LPstudioWRz28
what music do you play? do you want like an effects processor type deal? what kind of amp/guitar are you playing through because a bigass pedal like that isnt going to improve your sound that much unless your already have a nice amplifier

Yeah for sure. I like my GT-10, but multi-effects pedals can really mud up your tone if you have crappy gear. It can sound really digital and flat with a lot of effects going at the same time, especially coming out of the headphone jack.

Edit: Also this is a good suggestion as well.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/TC-Electronic-Nova-System-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=481880
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
Last edited by bagrm at Jan 5, 2010,
Sounds like you need to do a lot of research to figure out more of what you want. Most good single effects pedals are only around $100-$150, mind you. Also it best to have a good quality amp before you start loading up on effects.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
^^^this..... AMP FIRST, EFFECTS LATER!! i dont even have any pedals, and the only ones i even plan on investing into are wah/chorus/delay
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Last edited by LPstudioWRz28 at Jan 5, 2010,
^^ I agree. IMO it is a really good idea to at least have a tube amp before you get effects, your money would be much better spent on a nice tube amp with a good high gain channel (or whatever you are looking for) before you get into effects.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
Last edited by bagrm at Jan 5, 2010,
AMP: Fame GS2 40100 Guitar Amplifier

sorry I couldn't find any information in internet and if any detailed infromation is needed just tell me and I will write them down =]