Can anyone get me a list of guitars with a silverburst finish? Would be much appreciated thanks.
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
I know they have an Epiphone les paul custom with a silverburst on musicians friend.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Most gibson models are available in silverburst.

A friend just got a LP Custom in that finish. That is the nicest friggin guitar I've ever seen/played.

this thread deserves some pr0n...

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jan 13, 2010,
im loving that strat. wonder if i can find a place that does finishes like that. that v looks rather nice too. but the lp is by far the best.
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Quote by TheWizard42
im loving that strat. wonder if i can find a place that does finishes like that. that v looks rather nice too. but the lp is by far the best.

i'm selling off 4 or 5 guitars to fund a silverburst lp studio.

there is a local shop that does great work here in Chicago that refinishes guitars for $250-300.
sweet. dean makes an ml that comes in silverburst. looks rather nice.
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Last edited by TheWizard42 at Jan 5, 2010,
Don't wanna boast and sound like a dick but i have that silverburst gibson les paul custom guitar. i second that it is the nicest guitar i have ever seen/played.

was just on my thread on this forum seeing what people thought about my new solo tone, but you can just see the guitar if you like.

www.youtube.com/user/jcrerar1
Gibson has made a silverburst finish version of just about every guitar they've made in the last twenty years. Ibanez, Epiphone and I believe Washburn offer guitars with silverburst finishes. And any custom maker will gladly paint your guitar silverburst.

You've got a lot to choose from.
Rondo sells an Agile with MOP blocks, an ebony fretboard, and a silverburst finish. It looks phenomenal.

Edit: Found a pic!

Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Last edited by ch0 at Jan 5, 2010,
esp just released an ec-1000 in silverburst.

If you dont mind a baritone, Mike Muschocks PRS is pretty nice, double cutaway, silverburst finish, ebony fingerboard. But its a baritone
Clapton is god, accept it.
that ESP is a nicely done silverburst^^^