I love horror movies, and even though i just started collecting horror movies ive all already got 39 movies. Some are good, others in only in for the blood, and guts.

My Collection- Halloween 4, halloween 5, Cabin Fever, House of Wax(remake), House on haunted Hill(remake), 28 days later, 28 weeks later, 30 days of night, dawn of the dead(remake), night of the living dead, evil dead 2, scream, scream 3, see no evil, the ring, wolf creek, the exorcist, the amityville horror & the remake, the texas chainsaw massacre(remake), american psycho, saw 2, saw 3, hostel part 2, hellraiser, pulse, house of 1000 corpses, the devils rejects, shocker, the people under the stairs, the serpent and the rainbow, dark water, i know what you did last summer, silent hill, turistas, the last house on the left(orig.), black christmas(remake),quarentine

i get most of mine from pawn shops since its so cheap.
Who else has a horror collection? What other movies should i own?
The Shining... No collection is complete without it.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by Grungy_Guy
I love horror movies, and even though i just started collecting horror movies ive all already got 39 movies. Some are good, others in only in for the blood, and guts.

My Collection- Halloween 4, halloween 5, Cabin Fever, House of Wax(remake), House on haunted Hill(remake), 28 days later, 28 weeks later, 30 days of night, dawn of the dead(remake), night of the living dead, evil dead 2, scream, scream 3, see no evil, the ring, wolf creek, the exorcist, the amityville horror & the remake, the texas chainsaw massacre(remake), american psycho, saw 2, saw 3, hostel part 2, hellraiser, pulse, house of 1000 corpses, the devils rejects, shocker, the people under the stairs, the serpent and the rainbow, dark water, i know what you did last summer, silent hill, turistas, the last house on the left(orig.), black christmas(remake),quarentine

i get most of mine from pawn shops since its so cheap.
Who else has a horror collection? What other movies should i own?

Saw I. Most definitely.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Lucio Fulci (anything by him)

BEGOTTEN. Burn it onto a disc from the internet. Have yet to watch it myself, heard good things about it.
"If an injury need to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
Most of these are awful, at least get the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Buy the Exorcist and The Shining for two classics.
The exorcist of Emily rose
I still know what you did last summer
Original chainsaw massacre
Saw 1,2,3, etc
Finial Detestation
Friday the 13th
The hills have eyes (and number 2 but not as good)

All I can think of
Last edited by Gods_Gift at Jan 5, 2010,
[REC]

I'll think of more...

To the restroom!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by garfgarfgarf
Most of these are awful, at least get the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Buy the Exorcist and The Shining for two classics.

GodDAMMIT how'd I forget the Shining? haha Nicholson was great. Felt bad for the black guy...
"If an injury need to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
Oh, and IT.

Ever been afraid of clowns? You will be.
- Niccolo Machiavelli
Troll 2, nosferatu, and the original halloween
Quote by UtBDan

You in particular? I want you to **** off and die.
What about The Evil Dead or Santa Claus Conquers the Martians?
Anything by Uwe Boll? It's more frightening that he's allowed to make movies...
The rest of the Halloween series?
What about the Friday the 13ths or Nightmare on Elm St.?