Page 1 of 2
So Pit, I got into a bet with my friends to grow out hair, for a bit of fun. It's been 6 months, 4 days and 13 hours since I went near a barber's shop.

I said I was going to get it cut over the Christmas break because it gets greasy easily and bugs me. But for some reason I am indecisive over it.

Anyone get indecisive over cutting hair or changing appearance?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I can't stand getting my hair cut. Just because half the time, I get some bimbo that doesn't know what curly hair is and ends up fucking my hair up.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I used to have crazy long hair but I cut it because it was time for a change.
I almost didn't go through with it but, I figured if I didn't like it I could just grow it back.
Change isn't usually easy.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
I have long hair, I just wash it.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I hate getting haircuts, like a previous poster said, because people don't seem to know what curly hair is.

That and I like my hair long.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
It's unbelievably hard for me. I always think "When it's cut short, I'll be self concious and paranoid cause I know it will be shit. I know it looks crap now but at least I don't think about it because it's now new."

But when I see pics/videos of myself I just think "Damn I should get it cut soon".

It's so scary getting it done .
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
I had long hair to my shoulders, i got it cut.
Looks 100x better.
**** long hair its shit.
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

I don't get "haircuts," I shave my hair off when I feel like it.

Of course, I usually "feel like it" every three or four years. Up till then, I generally wash it.

Edit: ^Shoulder length isn't that long.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by ultimatedaver
I hate haircuts.

I hear ya. My lil nephew hates the bath, too.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Yeah i used to do that. I let my hair grow really really really long and it was HUGE (my hair curls when it gets long), and was pretty iffy about cutting it.

but i usually have always kept it short (flat top, as in army cut style, wthout the shaved sides and pouch on the top) and i keep it short now.

trust me, get it cut, its awesome, you almost feel faster! lol its just awesome when nothing is in the way. and it takes about 3.5 seconds to wash it in the shower.
Eh, whats wrong with haircuts? i have it done every 6 weeks to 6 months (just depends how much i want it cut and if i have time etc)... ive never had a problem with growing it long and then having it cut to really short, except it feels colder when you have a major cut!
I hate getting haircuts just because I have never in my life had a haircut I like. After I let it grow a bit I'll like it, but I hate my hair being too short. Besides if they cut my hair too short, which they almost always do, my hair won't lay flat and it's annoying as hell
Quote by itchy guitar
I can't stand getting my hair cut. Just because half the time, I get some bimbo that doesn't know what curly hair is and ends up fucking my hair up.

****ing this!!!

I go in and i'm like "just the ends of please" and i come out with some ****ed up hairdo where she's cut the whole lot an inch or two shorter and then managed to decurl the top bit so by the end i have a ****ing pond lily shaped hair doo.

THATS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR YOU STUPID BIMBO!!!!!! god i swear my hairdresser (old hairdresser) must have dropped out of school, she was the kind of sluttish thick retard who had more sex than cerebellum.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
i own you.

3 years since i had my mop chopped. lightweights.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Get it cut 2 or 3 times a year. Normally, when it get starts to bug me.

Always used to have problems when getting it cut and it just looking stupid immediately after getting cut, but found a pretty good barber now.
It's gonna be a blue day
I do take showers guys, jeez. I wash and condition with Head & Shoulders, but by that evening (or next morning if I shower at night) it's greasy and annoying
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by itchy guitar

This.

Getting one tomorrow though
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
i find it dificult to get a haircut after its been growing a while but rarely ever goes wrong

yeah I know what you mean. I just got mine cut a week ago and I'm still debating over wether I like it or not.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Tezza_Larks
I had long hair to my shoulders, i got it cut.
Looks 100x better.
**** not-long-but-not-short hair its shit.

It is a pretty bad stage of hair growth. I personallu don't like that length on many people. It does suit some, though.

Mine's about 4 inches past my boobs

OT: Besides the occaisional trim, I wouldn't. It doesn't suit me, I'm too self-concious and what's there to keep me warm in winter?
STRIKING MINORS
Last edited by Mources at Jan 5, 2010,
I would never. Never. Never. Get my long hair cut short..That said, I do regularly get it trimmed. Just get it trimmed, TS. That way you can keep it long but it also wont keep getting longer.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Just get it trimmed. I'm in the process of growing my hair long atm. It's only just past my shoulders though Trimming makes it look nicer and gets rid of any split ends which are nasty.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Shave it off!

It's so much easier to deal with, I used to have long hair but shaved it a couple months ago because it was annoying as hell. Turned out pretty good
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Silver-spear94
i own you.

3 years since i had my mop chopped. lightweights.

4 years

I really should get it cut, since my hair is just completely unsuitable for being long. But on the other hand, what fun will headbanging be without it?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by CFH82
This.

Getting one tomorrow though

Good luck. May the salon gods smile upon you tomorrow.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Mources
It is a pretty bad stage of hair growth. I personallu don't like that length on many people. It does suit some, though.

Mine's about 4 inches past my boobs

OT: Besides the occaisional trim, I wouldn't. It doesn't suit me, I'm too self-concious and what's there to keep me warm in winter?

I thought you meant you're hair was 4 inches long, and still past your boobs.
I was like, that chick has a tiny neck.
This is why we can't have nice things!
I have 40cm curly hair APPOX.
Girlfriend loves it, mum hates it. Should I get it cut, trimmed or what ever or leave it?
This is why we can't have nice things!
Quote by Benadeto
I thought you meant you're hair was 4 inches long, and still past your boobs.
I was like, that chick has a tiny neck.

lol.

...Chick?

Guys can have teh bewbs too! I'm just flat chested
STRIKING MINORS
Last edited by Mources at Jan 5, 2010,
Quote by OddOneOut
Just get it trimmed. I'm in the process of growing my hair long atm. It's only just past my shoulders though Trimming makes it look nicer and gets rid of any split ends which are nasty.

I want it short again, but it's a bit daunting changing fast
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica
I want it short again, but it's a bit daunting changing fast

My hair went halfway down my back back in 2008. The day before school started in September 08, I shaved it off completely, and it was awesome.

I have long hair again, but that's because that's how I roll.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
It's kinda like in the movie Shooter, when at the start Mark Wahlberg has long hair, then it gets cut short again, he's awesome
Bertolt Bretcht

Page 1 of 2