It's very well-written, but the typical hardcore "Duhn duhn duhn" parts get really boring pretty quickly. I would maybe change the arrangement a bit so it's not so repetitive, but other than that, good job.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
God, i dont wanna be rude or mean, but are there bands who play like this?it might be that ive been living under a rock, but its strange to me to hear this.
and those are some really dissonant chords, makes my speaker sounds weird
on the other side, you could try varying that solo line a bit more, shift it a bit and play with it more

EDIT: I hope you weren't offended, i was just surprised
if you want you can crit this Thank you
Last edited by szekelymihai at Jan 6, 2010,
COBHC you got ote for me to crit?
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
God, i dont wanna be rude or mean, but are there bands who play like this?

Arusha Accord
Architects (uk)
Fall Of Troy (kindof)
Dance Gavin Dance
um...
can't think of maany other big ones.

anything for me to crit?
EDIT: sorry for double post
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Groovy stuff man .

However, I'd cut out the melodic parts or maybe change them to be keep in the style of the song (just my opinion; once again to keep with the dissonant feel) and maybe add in some consistent riff's rather than the constant stop-start thing.

The time signature changes are amazing as I can hardly tell when one changes which sustains the groove so kudos for that. I'm lovin' the overall style - kinda' Gorguts with Architects melodies. 9.5/10
Quote by salamander121
Groovy stuff man .

thankyou very much : )

all of you people post things for me to crit! please
Let's say it this way at the beggining I thought I had found a new genius composer, this shit is ****ing awesome man, up until bar 16 I was intensely captivated by this song, and from 22/26 - pure win with the drums man it sounds so awesome.

So, other than those two sections... the problem is... well, it's rather dull and repetitive. I mean you start off with a concept of a song that's going to be off the walls unpredictable, constant changing guitar phrasings with polyrhtyhmic drumming and then you fall back to typical hardcore riffs and constant falling back to chug on your dropped string... it ruined the mood for what would have been, well, honestly something goddamn amazing.

I suppose maybe I just got excited too quickly, but if you keep working on making coherent, messed up math rhythms like the beggining of your song indicates, and are able to make it last a good song length, I'd be a huge fan. I suppose the more typical type of hardcore passages turn me off though, but as a whole, I must say it is rather excellently written, to be honest. Just a bit odd to hear more typical hardcore riffs in something I was expecting to be more... experimental, rhythmic wise.

Still, cool tune man, pretty interesting!
It reminded me a lot of architects sorta stuff, mainly the melodic tapping i think, reminiscent of Early Grave.

It could do with some markers to let me know where verses and stuff were and also i'm not a fan of this stop start business thats becoming popular, a bit of it is okay and is a nice change but all the time is a bore.

but otherwise thats a decent song, well done.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1256029
I tried to find a song of mine that you bore you so hopefully this is okay.
It reminded me a lot of architects sorta stuff, mainly the melodic tapping i think, reminiscent of Early Grave.

It could do with some markers to let me know where verses and stuff were and also i'm not a fan of this stop start business thats becoming popular, a bit of it is okay and is a nice change but all the time is a bore.

but otherwise thats a decent song, well done.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1256029
I tried to find a song of mine that you bore you so hopefully this is okay.