Oh man am i in a dilemma right now. i found a bedrock lead 50 head local on craigslist. i don't have the money at all but i see these amps very rarely and I have heard excellent things about them. The lead 50 has EL34s, which i want in my next amp, and i was considering seeing if i could trade my red bear mk 60 for it. I have grown attached to my amp, but i reallly want an EL34 amp.

anyone played a bedrock who can convince me to do this or not to do this? I feel like i see more red bears on craigslist than bedrocks so i could always find one again in the future.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Last edited by pmeg568c at Jan 5, 2010,
anyone?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
one of you must have heard of bedrock
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
I've heard of Bedrock, they're old boutique amps, go run a search on the Gear Page, I'm sure that there would be a lot of talk about them there. I honestly don't know anything about how it compares to a Red Bear, I'm not really familiar with either, all I know about Bedrocks is that the guy who runs GFS now used to make them way back in the day.