Due to mental conditions I really don't want to discuss, participating in more high school years than necessary is really not optimal for me. So Pit, I have some questions.

I'm looking for colleges that accept students pre-high school graduation. I know they exist, because I was talking to my doctor today and he was telling me about it. Similar to a community college in that I would have to take additional courses as well as college courses in order to complete high school, but different in that it's a real college.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or what the official name of such a program is?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Hogwarts.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Hogwarts.

Wasn't that the school where some insane racist ex pupil went back after many years and went on a killing spree?
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Wasn't that the school where some insane racist ex pupil went back after many years and went on a killing spree?

Yeah :/ Apparently they've only just recovered.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by Gaz_m2k5

Yeah, I heard it had a real snake problem, too.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
My local community college has a high school program. Find a CC near you and make a counselers appointment.

I finished high school in a bit of a different way. I went to Opportunities for Learning. I liked their program. You can work at your own pace (the fastest you could do is 5 months for an entire year of high school). You only have to spend 2 hours in the place a week. The rest of the time you are at home, working by yourself. IF one is around you, look into them as well.

And Kudo's for wanting to get out of high school early. It is a hell hole.
The head teacher was a little odd, spent a lot of time in his office with one particular male student. Seems suspicious to me.

well you can probably take some personal interest courses somewhere, wether its in a college or a high school night class.

Like I'm taking an Italian 1 course at night coming up soon, i got my high school diploma and a college cert. but they didnt ask for anything. Except my credit card of course.
But I'm just trying to add stuff to my resume, i already have a certificate and if i actually learn to understand, speak read and write it then thatll make me trilingual. and they love that shit over here, the more languages you speak, the better.

But i think i know what you mean, like a normal college that accepts people who havent graduated yet. Im sure its possible, look around.
Bard college at Simon's Rock is one. It's a liberal arts college ( I don't know what kind of degree your seeking but they offer A.A and B.A) They sent me a letter a while back. I didn't know such a thing exsted until i got the letter thought it was interesting when i found out
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Quote by wannabestoner69
Bard college at Simon's Rock is one. It's a liberal arts college ( I don't know what kind of degree your seeking but they offer A.A and B.A) They sent me a letter a while back. I didn't know such a thing exsted until i got the letter thought it was interesting when i found out

That's the one my doc was talking about, I couldn't remember the name! Thanks man
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
That's the one my doc was talking about, I couldn't remember the name! Thanks man

No problem dude
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676