i actuly really like this, could u send me a mp3 of it, PM me for a email addy
Really good, loved the lyrics! Nice guitar effects, it's grime guitar!
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
+1, I'd love a copy
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Nice...

I think the lyrics are very good and I feel like this is very unique to this forum section....

But... as a guitarist... I was hoping that the guitar will go full blast at some point.. haha dunno how to say it... It's good but a lil bit of work will make it better...

Overall... Nice job...
The guitar needed to be stronger, not louder, just stronger. Sounded like the guitar had way to much treble for a mix like this, it needed more low end, more cowbell.
So... Jeff Lynne is still making music.. all is well.

Check out my Ebook!: Yogi Jam!
Thanks for the comments, dude!

Yeah, I do think that the guitars are pretty simple and they don't really demand much focus, but that's basically the point... it's a hip-hop song - and it's not mine, it's for a friend. Just wanted to give him some oomph.

Perhaps in the future I'll do something more crazy.

Thanks!
Your friend is sick. I would've liked more variety on the guitar but hip-hop is primarily lyric driven so I can't really complain.
Damn, I'm thrilled to hear that people like it so much! I've decided to upload it on megafileupload so feel free to grab it!

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/177963/Jimmytheloch---Suicide-is-for-Pussies--Guitar-by-Michael-Adams--mp3.html

This song is going on an album that's coming out pretty soon called "Cult Following". My friend goes by the name jimmytheloch and he's already got 3 albums... he's just not signed. We're going to try and get his shit on itunes and whatnot.

Thanks for listening!