why do you need an amp case for a vypyr
it's not like they're highly collectable an need to be safeguarded from dust and other assorted allergens.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
no like to protect it from getting rained on or something cuz im gonna be traveling and stuff and i dont have a car T_T" unless is it water proof or something XD?
Quote by xVOMITx
no like to protect it from getting rained on or something cuz im gonna be traveling and stuff and i dont have a car T_T" unless is it water proof or something XD?

dude, if you have to walk your gear to band practice, you need to find another band.

don't walk your gear in the rain. those covers won't really stop the rain. you'd be better off just throwing it it 3 garbage bags. be cheaper, too.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
i tried that already but wont fit thats why i just want to get the case
Not a chance in hell, the Flextone is much, much bigger.

Just use binbags or better still, find someone doing a textiles course in college or something and persuade/pay them to make you one.

Or get your granny to knit you one.
k ill just wait untill i can get a ride or car or something would be kind of rediculous to walk around with the stuff the whole time thx tho
Quote by xVOMITx
i tried that already but wont fit thats why i just want to get the case

are you using kitchen bags or something? IIRC, the Vypyr 15 isn't a huge amp.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
^ It has an 8 inch speaker if memory serves. A garbage bag should be able to cover it quite well. My Valveking 112 can fit in a garbage bag, and it's at least twice as big as my friend's Vypyr.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Ok, fun is fun. YES.

It will fit it fine.
Check the dimensions. It will be a little baggy, and a tad unnecessary, but it would work.
You know to save money and protect better from rain there is another option. Go to Wal-Mart or some other comparable store and look at the plastic storage bins. They makes some really big ones that go on sale for under $10 a lot these days, at least in my area. You should be able to find one there or somewhere like Lowe's as another example with the height to snap a lid down over the amp to protect it better from the elements. This was a 15 watter you're trying to fit right? If so then this should be no problem but if you are just wanting a bag then the dude that said a garbage bag was right.