http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2453253&id=10212595263#/photo.php?pid=2605715&id=10212595263&fbid=107477225263

Can anyone tell me what guitar it is that Hetfield is holding there. Ive never ever seen it before.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

You haven't?
That's James' preferred Explorer. It was made by a luthier named Kenneth Lawrence. Here's the specs:

- Mahogany body
- Chechen Top
- Chechen Headcap
- Chechen Rear Cover Plate
- Mahogany neck
- Central American Rosewood Fingerboard
- 22 Frets
- EMG 81/60 pickups

If you can get in contact with Ken, he'll make you one, but from my previous research, it'll run you about $6500 minimum.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
I wasn't really dieing for it but I definitely thought it looked nice, but $5000-$6500 is just robbery.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Hand built by Ken Lawrence himself, with no outside interference, made exactly to your specs. If I had $6500 to burn, I'd have a KL Explorer as soon as he could build it.
XD
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened
Quote by Justice4AllOne
Hand built by Ken Lawrence himself, with no outside interference, made exactly to your specs. If I had $6500 to burn, I'd have a KL Explorer as soon as he could build it.
XD

Id have an '80s Camaro, a Marshall JCM 800, and a diamond for my girl. And yes that would all fit under 6500.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Well yeah, after the Camaro you're only spending $1500 on, you'd still have $5000 left. But it couldn't be a very big diamond :P
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened
Quote by VanTheKraut
Id have an '80s Camaro, a Marshall JCM 800, and a diamond for my girl. And yes that would all fit under 6500.

If you have a 1980 Camaro you’ll need the rest of the money to rebuild it an keep it running. On the upside that mullet probably keeps down the cost of regular haircuts
Quote by jpnyc
If you have a 1980 Camaro you’ll need the rest of the money to rebuild it an keep it running. On the upside that mullet probably keeps down the cost of regular haircuts

Hahaha. Sorry, you're talking to the guy with shorter hair than you. Garunteed... Unless you're bald. Its about 1500 for the camaro and another 1500- 2500 for repairs for about the first year. And diamonds come cheap right before christmas, The stores have clearance sales at the last minute and I saw a necklace that just was screaming my girls name for $300 with 5 diamonds on it.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie