Ok I am no guitar guru or anything, I've been playing a couple of years and that is it. I dont know many whole songs but I know licks from a lot of bands.

I never really have been a Van Halen fan but a few people have asked me to jam some Van Halen for them and I've had to tell them that I don't know any.

Now obviously trying to tackle eruption might discourage the beginner to intermediate player...so I am looking for some easier Van Halen songs if such a thing does exist?

thanks in advance!
Most of them......Kidding. sort of. anyway.... try Atomic Punk. I like that song because it's simple and I can add some licks here and there while practicing
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
I like Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love, Everybody Wants Some, or Unchained because they're tons of fun and I get a great Van Halen tone out of my amp.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Panama, little dreamer
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by PattyCakes
Ok I am no guitar guru or anything, I've been playing a couple of years and that is it. I dont know many whole songs but I know licks from a lot of bands.

I never really have been a Van Halen fan but a few people have asked me to jam some Van Halen for them and I've had to tell them that I don't know any.

Now obviously trying to tackle eruption might discourage the beginner to intermediate player...so I am looking for some easier Van Halen songs if such a thing does exist?

thanks in advance!

Their Remake of "You Really Got Me"
Unchained
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.