Solid man.

The UK really need an a-bomb or two.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
So solid crew biatch
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Last edited by ....Satan at Jan 5, 2010,
Dear god, so much clipping! D:
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
I always thought chavs were white
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017

THAT is solid.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Oh no, now people are starting with "Avatar" avatars and old memes. Great!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I don't really class them as chavs, they're actually just nuts. Chavs are comically stupid and embaressing, those guys are nuts and would probably kill you.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Last edited by jambi_mantra at Jan 5, 2010,
Quote by jambi_mantra
I don't really class them as chavs, they're actually just nuts. Chavs are comically stupid and embaressing, those guys are nights and would probably kill you.

This, unfortunately.

Plus, they're from Moss Side, which is a certified Mega-Shithole.
Quote by Karvid

I have no idea why i'm in your sig

My guess is sarcasm and lots of it

I'm from mossside and I sell the crack got a pistol and waxed back sack and crack they see me rhyme for days until I get laid with mah bitches and mah *****s when a cum pure gold and thankin' the lord.

Yeahh I could really survive in that neighbourhood.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
thats what chavs are? I've heard that word for years and all this time its just "gangsters" or (n/w)iggers
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Ackj
thats what chavs are? I've heard that word for years and all this time its just "gangsters" or (n/w)iggers

Nah. They TRY to be, but they just end up being annoying. The kind of person that will only shout an insult at you if they are with two+ of their friends and there's one of you.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Last edited by benjy118 at Jan 5, 2010,
^ Read my post.
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I typed into google hard lad to get a hilarious funny picture, the pictures weren't what I was expecting
It's odd, it seems to be the whites like that who are complete dickheads to all and sundry. The blacks seem to keep themselves to themselves, even if that does include just stabbing eachother.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Duffman123
I typed into google hard lad to get a hilarious funny picture, the pictures weren't what I was expecting

Think before you act when consulting Google Images... Also THINK when you type HotMail. I went to HotMale.com once...
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I never thought that anyone could look badass on a bicycle....

And that video totally reaffirmed that belief.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ackj

They're the definition of chav-council house and violence-orthodox chavs if you will. Those guys are nuts and will kill you if you look at them dodgy. What most people call chavs now are white middle class kids who get too much money off their parents, buy expensive tracksuits and mouth off to anyone and everyone.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Hilarious. The video was quite well made, they just look too ridiculous for it to be taken serious entirely.
Quote by benjy118
Think before you act when consulting Google Images... Also THINK when you type HotMail. I went to HotMale.com once...

Freudian slip, perhaps?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Freudian slip, perhaps?

Your avatar is amazing

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Jackintehbox
Freudian slip, perhaps?

Probably.
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by jambi_mantra
They're the definition of chav-council house and violence-orthodox chavs if you will. Those guys are nuts and will kill you if you look at them dodgy. What most people call chavs now are white middle class kids who get too much money off their parents, buy expensive tracksuits and mouth off to anyone and everyone.

Yep, even though these guys are idiots, there are usually alot of them in one group and you find alot of them could be carrying weapons, anything from a kitchen knife or baseball bat to a pistol.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.