I searched, tried a couple different word combinations and nothing came up.

Thought this was cool, Hey Jude at Newark terminal shutdown

I personally would not have the balls to try and get a whole terminal to break out into song.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
I love when stuff like that happens. I'll just be sitting around and I'll start playing something and before I know it everyone's singing along. It happened with Swing Life Away by Rise Against. It's the best feeling in the world.
that's pretty cool! There's his 15 minutes of fame.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by sk8nalmost1394
I love when stuff like that happens. I'll just be sitting around and I'll start playing something and before I know it everyone's singing along. It happened with Swing Life Away by Rise Against. It's the best feeling in the world.

Something like that happened to me just the other week.

I was sitting in the local music store, and I started playing Enter Sandman (I always play it when I'm trying out new guitars), when a guy playing bass next to me started playing along. Next thing I know, a guy starts playing drums to it (the drums are on the other side of the store), and the guy at the counter sings. Another guy even played the solo. It was my happiest moment
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
That was awesome

Quote by PlayMadness
Something like that happened to me just the other week.

I was sitting in the local music store, and I started playing Enter Sandman (I always play it when I'm trying out new guitars), when a guy playing bass next to me started playing along. Next thing I know, a guy starts playing drums to it (the drums are on the other side of the store), and the guy at the counter sings. Another guy even played the solo. It was my happiest moment

So was this
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .