Page 1 of 5
I searched, but I didn't get any hits on them..

Anyway, Attila is def. my favorite "-core" band.
They put on great shows, write fun songs, and just sound good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qCfiYeRf7M

Their first album is pretty good, but their new album is amazing.

I saw them this summer on the No Care Ever tour, and they were probably the nicest guys out there.
Most people like Soda In The Watercup, but Unbelievable is better
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

How bout noo!?
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Fuck Attila. I can't stand their attitude toward music and have pretty much zero respect for them as people.

Music is subpar at best. A few interesting riffs, but nothing I would listen to on my own time even if I didn't despise them.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Fuck Attila. I can't stand their attitude toward music and have pretty much zero respect for them as people.

Music is subpar at best. A few interesting riffs, but nothing I would listen to on my own time even if I didn't despise them.

Their attitude towards music..?
They have fun with it, what's wrong with that..?

They're really nice guys though.
Your opinion though, I can't change it.

I'm just curious about their attitude towards music.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

They call themselves "partycore," they look like a bunch of scene douchebags, and their album cover is them drinking with a bunch of slutty girls. How do they expect me to respect them? Between the Buried and Me wrote the lyrics to White Walls about bands like that and it sums up my thoughts pretty much perfectly. Attila have pretty much zero musical integrity; they put little or no effort, thought, or emotion into their music.

I'm okay with bands having fun. But I'm not buying CDs, shirts, paying for concert tickets, or otherwise funding a band who's written such intellectually stimulating lyrics as:
YOU TOLD ME YOU CARED
but I don't care about you
are a slut-butt
so shut the **** up
keep your mouth shut
SLUT WHAT THE ****!?

i'm in every ****ing city touching every ****ing titty
sicker than terry schiavo, someone pull the ****ing plug
its like a beta gamma infa-red, and all that shit that you can't see
better watch your ****ing girlfriend, shes been talking to me
ha hahaha
breaking all the rules
ruining families
running from the law
the pigs are after me!
breaking all the rules
what does it matter to you?
mind your own ****ing business and leave us kids alone

the boys are in town and you can bet your bottom dollar
that tonight some shit is gonna be going down
put a leash on your girlfriend- she's already on her knees

Those were all from the same song because I don't really care to look up more than one.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by xFeatherx
Their attitude towards music..?
They have fun with it, what's wrong with that..?

They're really nice guys though.
Your opinion though, I can't change it.

I'm just curious about their attitude towards music.

They have terrible lyrics and think its cool or trendy to disrespect women hows that for starters. And they think their rappers or something.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
Quote by GodofCheesecake
They call themselves "partycore," they look like a bunch of scene douchebags, and their album cover is them drinking with a bunch of slutty girls. How do they expect me to respect them? Between the Buried and Me wrote the lyrics to White Walls about bands like that and it sums up my thoughts pretty much perfectly. Attila have pretty much zero musical integrity; they put little or no effort, thought, or emotion into their music.

I'm okay with bands having fun. But I'm not buying CDs, shirts, paying for concert tickets, or otherwise funding a band who's written such intellectually stimulating lyrics as:

Those were all from the same song because I don't really care to look up more than one.

Their look has no bearing on their music though..
I get the emotion and thought, but they just do it a little differently.

Their music isn't something they take serious, they only do it for pure fun..
I've been into Attila for a long time, and they've always said they're just for fun. They're not after money, and the money they do get is to tour.

Quote by NY_FootBall49
They have terrible lyrics and think its cool or trendy to disrespect women hows that for starters. And they think their rappers or something.

In their songs I guess you could say they're disrespecting women, but personally they don't.
A lot of bands have songs about killing women, and I'm pretty sure that having sex with a girl isn't that disrespectful, as opposed to raping her..

Honestly.

If you don't like them, then I don't get why you're even here..
I know you have the right to state your mind, but you're kinda wasting your time..

:/
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by xFeatherx
Their music isn't something they take serious

Exactly.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by xFeatherx

In their songs I guess you could say they're disrespecting women, but personally they don't.
A lot of bands have songs about killing women, and I'm pretty sure that having sex with a girl isn't that disrespectful, as opposed to raping her..

Honestly.

If you don't like them, then I don't get why you're even here..
I know you have the right to state your mind, but you're kinda wasting your time..

:/

Just stop. Did you read the lyrics Godof ChesseCake posted?

Quote by RU Experienced?
Quote by NY_FootBall49
Just stop. Did you read the lyrics Godof ChesseCake posted?

Obviously..
I know all their lyrics.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

^I wouldn't ever have the balls to admit to that if I did.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
^I wouldn't ever have the balls to admit to that if I did.

I thought there was a thread on this band a while back?

I think it's pretty ironic that a straight edge person would be into music about pretty much being a man *****...
Quote by scaryfried

I thought there was a thread on this band a while back?

I think it's pretty ironic that a straight edge person would be into music about pretty much being a man *****...

Haha, I actually dropped edge about a year ago.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Of course you did.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
All the great bands like Atilla were just calling you eh?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by xFeatherx
Haha, I actually dropped edge about a year ago.

Quote by xFeatherx
You're not brutal.

Guy in middle is wishing so hard his hair was straight
Hah.
Dude on the left looks like the kid from Dazed and Confused.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Who the hell is that?
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
The movie?

Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
No, the band.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT

(That's Billy Joel)
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by scaryfried

Guy in middle is wishing so hard his hair was straight

Were's the dude in the top right corners hand?

Quote by RU Experienced?
whys a dude in a band that talks about ****ing bitches all the time wearing a casey jones shirt?
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Indeed. Band really bothers me.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
i wonder how casey jones would feel about that.

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
The guy in the band is obviously just wearing the shirt for cred
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I asked who that band was because I didn't think it was Attila. They don't look as much like scene assholes as on Attila's album cover.

Their album, by the way, is called "Soundtrack to a Party."

GAAAAAAAAAAHHH
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
oh, idk if it is them or not. i just assumed it was.

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
I agree with God of Cheesecake actually, they don't look like the same guys...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by thesceneislame
whys a dude in a band that talks about ****ing bitches all the time wearing a casey jones shirt?

Yeah because in order to support a band you totally have to have the same exact views as them
If anything, they'd probably thank him for giving them money for a McDonald's run...

Basically every girl in my phone book has soda in the water cup as the ringtone when they call

But yeah, I find some of these guys' music pretty interesting. They'd be good if they dropped the rap-scream gimmick and wrote semi-intelligent lyrics every once in a while. I group them in the same category as Dr. Acula: fun, but not ipod-worthy.
As terrible as Dr. Acula is...
You know what? This is too easy.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
actually the picture that i posted probably isnt them. the sad thing is i had to type in "attila hardcore" in google images to get that, a band that obviously doesnt deserve to be called hardcore in any right
Whoever it is, someone should tell them they look retarded.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Yeah because in order to support a band you totally have to have the same exact views as them
If anything, they'd probably thank him for giving them money for a McDonald's run...

considering about half of casey jones's songs are about how they hate people like that, idk if they would like it.

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
Don't argue with him. He listens to Attila.

EDIT: That pic IS actually of the band. Holy Hell...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jan 6, 2010,
Page 1 of 5