There's NGD's, NAD's, and NPD's making regular appearances on the boards these days...what could NSD mean??

Why, new speaker day of course! Time to enter story mode...

What's this? Why it's a bulky box that came in the mail for me! let's open it...

Inside there are 4 speakers packed away! but which ones?

The first two boxes reveal a pair of WGS ET-65s!

And the next two reveal 2 WGS Veteran 30's to compliment them!

They'll be going into this beast!

A little bit later, and viola! we've got a nice X pattern of sweet tone in the making!

For those of you unfamiliar with Warehouse Guitar Speakers, The ET-65 is their version of the Celestion G12-65, and it should be pretty obvious what the Veteran 30 is their version of . In the 1960A, they take a bit of breaking in right out of the box to start sounding sweet(and I was a bit worried when I first plugged into them!), but my worries were definitely pushed aside after a bit of jamming on them. These two work great together, and give the cab a much richer, fuller tone than the stock G12T-75's did (plenty more mids, which were desperately needed, tamed highs with no more brittleness, all while retaining a big, tight low end).

Clips will come when they've been broken in more. These things are getting to sound very tasty, and I'm looking forward to capturing that on some recordings!

Overall, WGS is awesome stuff, and I'm enjoying everything I've bought through them so far. Maybe I'll try some Green Berets sometime.
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Last edited by FlightofIcarus at Jan 5, 2010,
HNSD!!!

In b4 the thread closes.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I see no violas... -.-

Jokes mate. HNSD
Been thinking about these, how do the veterans sound in comparison to the real deal?
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Nice bro
What did you mean by '56K Warning' though?
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Quote by R.D
I see no violas... -.-

Jokes mate. HNSD
Been thinking about these, how do the veterans sound in comparison to the real deal?

They're pretty similar. The Veteran 30 has less upper mid honk, and is a bit darker sounding overall than the Vintage 30. I prefer the Veteran, as I find them less harsh, and they don't require a ton of break-in time to sound good.
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Quote by kumamilesbear
Nice bro
What did you mean by '56K Warning' though?

Picture size, directed at dial-up and people with other types of slower internet; they take up loads of bandwidth trying to download

HNSD!
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
OOOH
I'm glad I have wireless hi-speed then
And once again, HNSD. I might look into the Veteran 30's myself for when I change out the stock speakers in my new amp, so this was actually HELPFUL for me xD
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
haha, I have had your exact same NSD but in half the quantity.... for my 2x12....
Ibanez RG 550 (1989, MIJ)
--Peavey 5150--
Custom DIY 2x12
Peavey Bandit II
Ibanez AD 220 Analog Rack Delay
MXR Flanger (not the reissue)
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss NS-2
Dunlop 95q Wah (broken)
Heavily Modded Strat