Poll: Which Concert?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Concert?
Arch Enemy
7 25%
Behemoth
21 75%
Voters: 28.
I can only go to one concert this month. I have to decide between Behemoth and Arch Enemy. They are both at the same venue so that doesn't matter. I have no idea which to pick so a little help would be greatly appreciated.
I would have to go with Arch Enemy sorry.
Quote from TGM "We're all musicians, we should protect our ears like we protect our dicks."
Arch Enemy they are great, and i don't know much about behemoth
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
behemoth
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
both bands are boring but id say behemoth because the arch enemy crowd will be filled with pervs and creeps
Behemoth.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Hmm, heard they're both good live, why don't you go with the one you know you probably won't another chance to see in awhile. I don't listen to much behemoth, and AE aren't as interesting to me anymore, eh go with Behemoth you'll have plenty of chances to see AE again.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
You'll have ravagingly good ol' bible-ripping fun at the Behemoth show. You'll gaze at the monumental forehead of Nergal and take pictures. You will revel in awe at their ball-crushing aura of christian hate.

Or you can go see Arch Enemy for the tits.

It's up to you.
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Jan 6, 2010,
Quote by Contraband
You'll have ravagingly good ol' bible-ripping fun at the Behemoth show. You'll gaze at the monumental forehead of Nergal and take pictures. You will revel in awe at their ball-crushing aura of christian hate.

Or you can go see Arch Enemy for the tits.

It's up to you.

Hmm, I voted Behemoth but Arch Enemy presents a compelling argument here. There will also probably be more females in the crowd at an Arch Enemy show. Tough call.
Quote by fumb duck
both bands are boring but id say behemoth because the arch enemy crowd will be filled with pervs and creeps

go to arch enemy. i hear there crowd is full of pervs and creeps, should be a good time!
The first and only time I saw Behemoth live, I was awestruck and intimidated by the presence of Orion and, even though he's much smaller, Nergal. You could smell the Thelemic atmosphere in the venue and throughout the show. I'd love to see them at least five more times.