Hey, guys, I need some help. I have a Flying V I bought from a guy who had it in storage for quite a few years. I have done quite a bit of research and am really not coming up with a positive ID on this guitar.

It appears to be a copy of a '57 Gibson. I'm thinking it's a 1970's Ibanez as opposed to a Hondo or Electra... as far as I know, they don't come with custom hardshell cases.

It's gotta be pre-1977 as there are no serial numbers anywhere on it. It has low action, great tone, etc.

Can anyone help me ID this sucker and get an idea on value?

Here are other pics... http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii294/mulesoundgroup/Guitars/
Most people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down a flight of stairs.
Not gonna join a group or get an account to see pics. Maybe post them where everyone can see them.
We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.

Current Gear:
Schecter Black Jack V1
Schecter Hollywood Classic (New)
Fender Telecaster
Amps:
1970's Randall Commander II
Bugera V22
Maybe if the photobucket wasn't private.
Show a pic of the headstock.
"Allow me to explain the contamination process. Pine cones go in here, party liquors comes out here and proceed to here. Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated."
-Early Cuyler
ah hell, I didn;t know it showed that way... lemme post some other pics

Most people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down a flight of stairs.
not an ibby i can tell you that

they were virtual exact copies of gibsons (that isnt)

maybe a no name brand
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Yep, the truss rod cover is too triangular for an exact Gibson replica.
Maybe look at the pickup cavity?
"Allow me to explain the contamination process. Pine cones go in here, party liquors comes out here and proceed to here. Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated."
-Early Cuyler
Agree with the above. Seems like a decent guitar however and if it plays and sounds good don't knock it.
We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.

Current Gear:
Schecter Black Jack V1
Schecter Hollywood Classic (New)
Fender Telecaster
Amps:
1970's Randall Commander II
Bugera V22