Picked up a couple SM57's for guitar recording, plus whatever else.

Have been looking at audio interfaces for some time now, I found this bad boy on craigslist and got it tonight.

With Vader, rack, TV, and GF's rear

Oh, and tinkerbell too
/rig
wow, nice interface day, I'm currently GASing for a presonus firebox for casual recording but my mac doesn't have firewire
Sweet, I have one of those interfaces... well kinda, I have a FirePod, but it's basically the same
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
In before the close.

Happy new stuff day! I'm jealous of your interface (I bought my SM-57s thinking I could hook them up right away.......they've been in storage for a few months).
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
HNSD!!!!

that looks so awesome. lucky little...

EDIT: btw slonergan, if you dont want those sm57's anymore, theres a man in need of them greatly
Last edited by dlguitarmaster7 at Jan 6, 2010,
Nice. Happy new stuff day.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by dlguitarmaster7
HNSD!!!!

that looks so awesome. lucky little...

EDIT: btw slonergan, if you dont want those sm57's anymore, theres a man in need of them greatly

Great if you buy them off of me, I can afford a recording interface so that I can use my SM-57s!!!

Oh wait...well I guess I could take back my recording interface and then I could....wait.....

.....My head....oww.....
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
In B4 close!

Oh, and thanks everyone lol

Quote by blackborrego
wow, nice interface day, I'm currently GASing for a presonus firebox for casual recording but my mac doesn't have firewire

Yeah, I am still waiting on my firewire card for my PC to come in- lol

Quote by MatrixClaw
Sweet, I have one of those interfaces... well kinda, I have a FirePod, but it's basically the same

Is that what you record with?
I'm really wanting to try this thing out, just need a few more things
/rig