Any suggestions for a good reverb pedal to use for modern jazz fusion. I am very finicky about tone (can't stand losing my bottom end from verb), have no prejudices between digital and analog (assuming either has enough warmth and features), and really love avant garde reverb sounds from super-wet, high decay spring reverb, reverse reverbs, gated reverbs, etc... although the most important feature would probably be the spring reverb. I would like to find something versatile, durable, and inspiring. Stereo is not a must, but would be nice.

Price Range: $100-300

My Current Rig:

Fender Telecaster Vintage '52 Reissue
Fender American Strat Deluxe
Mesa Boogie Mark IIB
Mesa Boogie Subway Rocket
Vox AC30 Custom Classic
MJM Guitar FX London Fuzz
Visual Sound Route 66
Boss DD5
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah

I've tried the following:

TC Nova Reverb NR-1
-Not bad quality. Like the versatility of custom presets. Its digital algorithms seem a little brittle and tinny. "Special" reverb types seem kind of bland (Stomp, amb, & mod). I hate its necessity for a 12v power supply.

Holy Grail Series
-They all seem kind of noisy to me. Although I love Electro-Harmonix as a company, none of their pedals pay enough attention to tone for my tastes, then again, most mass-produced pedals seem this way to me (with some exceptions)

I've read discussions about the following, but none really seem as versatile as what I'm looking for at first glance:

- Malekko Spring Chicken
- Dr. Scientist RRR (Radical Red Reverberator)
- T-Rex Roommate & Tonebug Reverb

Closest I've found so far seems to be the Line6 Verbzilla, but I'm a little hesitant to buy a Line6 Tonecore pedal as Line6 products have always seemed a little TOO digital (thin?) for me, but I honestly haven't given them an unbiased chance.

Anyway, thoughts?
Well... I don't have a huge experience with reverb pedals, but I've tried the one Holy Grail series that had at my GC, and it sounded awesome. However, like you said, it was a bit noisy.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Danelectro-Spring-King-Spring-Reverb-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-101864031-i1124617.gc
Maybe take a look at that
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
I've only heard great reviews on the malekko spring chicken and the Dr.Scientist RRR
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
The Line6 Verbzilla has some really cool settings. Hardwire makes a great reverb pedal too.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
i picked up a yamaha spx 90 for $150 used and i love it. has every setting i would ever want. Only problem is its a rack effect, which would be a pain in the ass if you need to switch it on and off or between settings in a song, though it will work with a midi foot pedal
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
Dr.Scientist RRR
Boss RV-3
Line6 Verbzilla

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Dr.Scientist RRR
Boss RV-3
Line6 Verbzilla

oh man.... the rv-3..... damn that'd be sweet
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
+1 for the RRR
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
I tried a Bunch of verb pedals and the winner for me was the Verbzilla.........i'd Like to get my hands on a Ehx Cathedral though.