hey guys so i'm thinking of a second guitar and i need some help.somehow i'm always in love with custom artist models and i tend to get them.now people help me get on a right track. alright so these two guitars: a Zakk Wylde Bullseye Gibson custom.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/zakk%20wylde%20guitar/InvaderZim27800/guitar1.jpg

Or just a sinple epiphone les paul in Black.?

i'm thinking of getting the zakk wylde custom as it's design is beautiful but i worry of what may people think if i buy that.that i'm a puppet and so on which is bullshit. the black epiphone also has it's cons as it's a common guitar.walk down every street and you see peopl playing that thing.otherwise the black epiphone is also beautiful.
well ultimately get what looks good to you. however in terms of the black, its already a custom with the inlays and gold parts so that stands it from the rest. not sure how much more the zakk wylde one is, but maybe with the extra money you could customize the black one? like pearl pickguard and such to visually make it stand out?

another thing, that wylde one looks like it had EMGs. thats an importnat thing to consider. do you want that sound?
Id go for the Zakk Wylde epi myself lol. Doesnt matter what people think about you. Just get what ever you want more.
A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "If I show you a really good trick, will you give me a free drink?" The bartender considers it, then agrees. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues. After the man finished his drink, he asked the bartender, "If I show you an even better trick, will you give me free drinks for the rest of the evening?" The bartender agrees, thinking that no trick could possibly be better than the first. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues. The man reaches into another pocket and pulls out a small bullfrog, who begins to sing along with the rat's music. While the man is enjoying his beverages, a stranger confronts him and offers him $100,000.00 for the bullfrog. "Sorry," the man replies, "he's not for sale." The stranger increases the offer to $250,000.00 cash up front. "No," he insists, "he's not for sale." The stranger again increases the offer, this time to $500,000.00 cash. The man finally agrees, and turns the frog over to the stranger in exchange for the money. "Are you insane?" the bartender demanded. "That frog could have been worth millions to you, and you let him go for a mere $500,000!" "Don't worry about it." the man answered. "The frog was really nothing special. You see, the rat's a ventriloquist."
Quote by Twist of fate
Once, I watched Star Wars episode 4. I timed myself so that I came right when the death star blew up.

Afterwards, Han Solo said "Great shot kid, that was one in a million!"
okayyy zeemonkey what's the moral of that story?that the zakk wylde is nothing special as it is esentially an epiphone that is custom painted?

oh and emg pickups. can i use those on solid state amps? how will they sound? i've got a tube-king though,if that's of any help.
They look like EMG HZ pickups so they're the passive kind. If you like the ZW Epi then by all means get it don't let other people's opinions influence you.
Quote by zeemonkey
A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "If I show you a really good trick, will you give me a free drink?" The bartender considers it, then agrees. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues. After the man finished his drink, he asked the bartender, "If I show you an even better trick, will you give me free drinks for the rest of the evening?" The bartender agrees, thinking that no trick could possibly be better than the first. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues. The man reaches into another pocket and pulls out a small bullfrog, who begins to sing along with the rat's music. While the man is enjoying his beverages, a stranger confronts him and offers him $100,000.00 for the bullfrog. "Sorry," the man replies, "he's not for sale." The stranger increases the offer to $250,000.00 cash up front. "No," he insists, "he's not for sale." The stranger again increases the offer, this time to $500,000.00 cash. The man finally agrees, and turns the frog over to the stranger in exchange for the money. "Are you insane?" the bartender demanded. "That frog could have been worth millions to you, and you let him go for a mere $500,000!" "Don't worry about it." the man answered. "The frog was really nothing special. You see, the rat's a ventriloquist."

Spam

*is tempted to report*
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
but i'm kinda worried about the pickups,tube king with a solid state amp won't give you a complete tube amp yeah?