Hey, so ive been reading alot about those discontinued Marshall Shredmaster pedals and was wondering if theres something similar out there. Ive been having problems with my EHX big muff and want to move away from fuzz to something more crisp and defined. All the gear id be matching it with is in my sig. Cheers, Dave
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
BYOC Shredder is a clone of the Shredmaster, and the distortion side of the Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde and the Hyde distortion are also clones of it I believe.
Thanks man! Ill try those out if i can.
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
Ive heard that the shredmaster is kind of like a jcm 800 in a pedal (dont know how much truth there is to this though) so this might be pretty good. the reviews for it seem pretty cool

http://www.lovepedal.com/pedals/plexi.html
if you can find it, I'd get the drivemaster over the shredmaster every day.
Quote by dimeNG

yea that looks pretty good too. Seems like it would be harder to obtain though. Atleast the shredmaster has a few clones of it. plus i think i would dig making my own pedal with that byoc kit. i love projects

The MI Audio Crunch Box is supposedly also a Marshall in a box. So maybe try that.
Quote by dimeNG

+10

The Drive Master is my all time favorite OD pedal. Out of all the gear I've gone through, it's quite possibly my biggest regret to have gotten rid of. I used to have the entire line of original Marshall pedals.
Barber Dirty Bomb.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!