Been to their concert in 09 it was pretty insane had to say I got cought up in one of those parades where they start pushing each other in spyrals. The cool thing is they are much better live, and that's what makes them sooo hardcore!!! I mean seriously the lead and the drums are just magic to my ears, although Lamb of God would be nothing without their drummer. Any fans?
love every song on every album from Palaces onwards.
nick_b is currently obsessed with:
Pokemon
Pinch Harmonics
12/8 timing
7/8 timing
Lamb of God
Rise Against
Regina Spektor
Dream Theater
and many others...
1. there is probably already a thread for all LoG posts.

2. you are an idiot for not knowing that these "parades" as you call them are mosh pits.

3. surprise! most bands are better live

4. LoG is one of the most popular hardcore bands today so yea, they have alot of fans

now that I have completely blew your thread out its own ass Im goin to bed
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Quote by Master_Butcher
I got cought up in one of those parades where they start pushing each other in spyrals.

PARADES?!
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I lol'd at that. Debating on whether or not it's sig'able.

Also, there's a thread called "Looking for A7X, KsE, LoG... threads?" or something like that.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yeah, I was going to call him an idiot for not realizing there's already a huge LOG thread, but then I actually read his post

I can't figure out if he's trolling but it's hilarious either way.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Master_Butcher
The cool thing is they are much better live, and that's what makes them sooo hardcore!!!

Best. Thing. Ever.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Push Parades Rule!
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
whether you want to call it a mosh pit, parade, or a circus you look stupid in them.
Guild DV-4 Acoustic
Fender Standard Telecaster Ash MIM
Fender Vibro Champ XD
Cool story bro.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Meh, you're a noob. It's acceptable right now.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It really isn't, though.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Well no, but I'd rather focus my rage on the people who've had an account since 06 and still don't know what the hell they're talking about.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Well no, but I'd rather focus my rage on the people who've had an account since 06 and still don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Yeah, everyone knows that LofG are PUNK.

Their nothing liek Metal, A7X are metal, all others r just POSERS, like opeth, their shit an barely even punk their more liek POP-PUNK compared to trve punk liek Fall Out BOy.

Pete Wentz love u babe.
lawls
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!