I'm looking at purchasing a delay, specifically the Memory Toy. They retail for about $200 NZ over here and if I order from somewhere like Amazon or World Music Supply (which, funnily enough, only ships in the US and Canada), I can get it for a whole 80-90 bucks cheaper.

Problem is, they don't ship to 'my location' and I would very much prefer for a pedal I buy to be shipped there.

How would I go about getting it sent down under?
I feel your pain.

Do you have any relatives in Europe or anywhere else?
RIP Tom Searle.
I have an uncle in New York who I've never met

And when I try and pay for it on Amazon, it just tells me they can't ship it to my location (i.e. Wellington)

I'll hit up eBay though
Quote by Marky_Strummer
I have an uncle in New York who I've never met

And when I try and pay for it on Amazon, it just tells me they can't ship it to my location (i.e. Wellington)

I'll hit up eBay though

I'm not that much of a fan with Amazon.. But yeah cruise around ebay and find someone who ships internationally. Won't be a problem than.

I'll cut you some slack.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Electro-Harmonix-Memory-Toy-Effects-Pedal-AUTH-DEALER_W0QQitemZ180445472476QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item2a036366dc

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Electro-Harmonix-MEMORY-TOY-Analog-Echo-Chorus-Pedal_W0QQitemZ390137874179QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item5ad6078703

Double check that they post to NZ..You'll need a different power supply too.
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Jan 6, 2010,
I know what your talking about.
I tried out a small clone in a shop today.$250 AUD.Second hand in the U.S would be what,$50?
Anyway T.S,there are places in the U.S that can receive a parcel for you and mail it to you from there.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
It's not that bad, really. I moved from the US to NZ about 8 months ago, and I haven't had much trouble. You just have to know where to shop, and having an Asian girlfriend helps when it comes to bargaining. EHX stuff, though, will always be way too expensive here. Although, I just buy pedals in the US and have the pedals shipped to my old address back in the states, and automatically rerouted here... for no extra cost. Although, sometimes I have to pay GST.
Last edited by Melodic_Rocker at Jan 6, 2010,
dude i can get it for ya .

its 82 $ can here + we pay 13.5 % taxes in quebec . = so its around 93 $ canadian . i could ship it to you for around another 15 $ .

so around 110 $ can ( 115 AUD ) .

I dont know if oyu pay duties or taxes , but i would write the package as a gift and low value .

if you could get it from someone in the u.s , youll save the expensive 13.5 % taxes we pay in quebec .

let me know if you dont find someone in the u.s who can do it . or just check ebay , i think you can find it cheaper . .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Jan 6, 2010,