Hey whats up guys! So yea I've recorded a few things since i set up my pro tools program again in a new garage. I want to know what you guys think of it. The most serious song I've wrote so far on that is Honest. In the most serious I mean the one i put the most effort in. So check my site out please. Tell me what you think. If you dont like the beginning of Honest than move it up till about the 4 min mark and see what you think of the outro.
Alright thanks everyone if you guys actually listen.
Peace

P.S. Im not a drummer so dont talk shit if the drumming is off timing in parts, i did the drumming because my brother wont play that style of music.

My Music
"when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" jimi hendrix
Quote by TheDriller
Stop making threads,

now.

thanks for your opinion on my music!!!!!!
"when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" jimi hendrix
Quote by TheDriller
I'll give my opinion when you explain why you felt this topic needed 2 threads.

because i felt like it Mr. thread police man, get a life ****ing dumb****. OMG someone made 2 threads of the same topic, its the end of the world now. Go play guitar or jerk off instead of worrying about this shit asshole.
Ok, one, there are form rules that you have to follow, and posting two threads on the same topic is against the rules, two, this belongs in the Original Recordings sub form, three, start reading the rules of each form before you get cocky.

As to your music, it sounds good, but the guitars are very quiet in the mix and the drums are a bit to loud, plus double tracking will really help to bring out your guitars and add clarity.