Alright, Pit. Although I've given up on trying for the night since I wake up in like two hours anyway, give me your interesting ways of how I should get to sleep in case this happens in the future.
Drugs. Lots of drugs. Stick that needle in your vein and drug yourself to a good nights rest.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Lie on your back, in the dark, in your bed, with your hands down by your side, roughly two inches from your body cupped facing upwards. Now either close your eyes or keep them on one spot on the cieling. Don't try to think about anything but if you do start thinking about stuff then don't try to stop.

Or horlicks.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Try to keep ta a regular sleep pattern, go to a bed at a set time and stay in bed even if you can't sleep, I suffer from severe insomnia and have only slept 4 hours(ish) in 3 days
Quote by SwineSlaughter
I've already read all my comics and magazines again so far and that didn't help :/

Books! not comics and magazines, I mean books with a real story about intruïging stuff etc. Or try to watch some really boring show on the tv, politics and stuff that will make you sleepy for sure! And if that doesn't help, drugs.
Quote by The_Czar
Books! not comics and magazines, I mean books with a real story about intruïging stuff etc. Or try to watch some really boring show on the tv, politics and stuff that will make you sleepy for sure! And if that doesn't help, drugs.

I like books. I just don't really have any. Except for Watchmen and another one I lent to my friend.
Quote by SwineSlaughter
I like books. I just don't really have any. Except for Watchmen and another one I lent to my friend.

Seriously?
2 books?
****, I must be weird. I have like 3 bookcases just in my bedroom.
Quote by MightyAl
Seriously?
2 books?

I have one book, Moby Dick by Herman Melville, got it as a christmas present from my brother, got any nice booktitles? I'm really getting into reading so some booknames would be cool.

Also! Counting sheep!
Watch tv or a movie through pc, whatever. Eyes get tired and you fall asleep easier. Well works for me.
Read books you actually get caught up in. I suggest any Dan Brown books, or the LOTR. I have a routine where I check my emails and go on t'internet for half an hour or so, read an actual book until i cant concentrate, then I know Ill sleep for hours.
(Invalid img)
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Count sheeps...just kidding. maybe you should go see a doctor? or try to follow some of the advice given in this thread.
Quote by GisleAune
Count sheeps...just kidding. maybe you should go see a doctor? or try to follow some of the advice given in this thread.

This is only the first night its happened so I won't be seeing a doctor yet.
Quote by The_Czar
I have one book, Moby Dick by Herman Melville, got it as a christmas present from my brother, got any nice booktitles? I'm really getting into reading so some booknames would be cool.

Also! Counting sheep!

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.
A much better read than the original. Plus, it's got zombies. And ninjas.
Quote by demon.guitarist
Read books you actually get caught up in. I suggest any Dan Brown books, or the LOTR. I have a routine where I check my emails and go on t'internet for half an hour or so, read an actual book until i cant concentrate, then I know Ill sleep for hours.

+1

Dan Brown is boring as hell. That should help you sleep.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by MightyAl
Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.
A much better read than the original. Plus, it's got zombies. And ninjas.

Next time I'm at the mall, I'm getting that. My friend told me it was great.
Quote by SwineSlaughter
Next time I'm at the mall, I'm getting that. My friend told me it was great.

I'm considering getting Queen Victoria : Demon Hunter soon.
It's 5:37 am here and I havent slept either haha

My sleep pattern is majorly messed atm cuz I''m living back home during the christmas break ( 3 weeks!) and other than working 12hrs a week I have nothing to do.
Quote by MightyAl
Seriously?
2 books?

me too and a load of books in my attic.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Don't think about going to sleep
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Quote by SwineSlaughter
Alright, Pit. Although I've given up on trying for the night since I wake up in like two hours anyway, give me your interesting ways of how I should get to sleep in case this happens in the future.

What the ****, this is exactly the same as me. For the last two months I've been going to sleep and waking up 2 hours later, covered in sweat.

I went on insomnia medication at new year to kickstart my sleeping pattern but I've lost them now and I can't even get my two hours.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
wow pit, almost 1,5 page of usefull advice..

fap
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Drink chocolate milk.

Count sheep.

etc...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Le_Bunny
Having a very regular sleep pattern, and a regular sleep ritual (i.e. what you do to relax yourself in preparation for sleep).

This
Mine's usually jerking it, or reading a book, listening to some music OR sometimes even all three at the same time!
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
drink plenty of water, excersize and try crying. Just like in Fightclub