Hey guys, I brought an epiphone AJ200SCE back in late novemeber, and I picked it up the morning to find that the 6th fret on the G strings is making a buzzy tinny sound, the fret wire appears to be even. Does anyone know how i could fix this? Thanks a lot

EDIT: Just noticed it's on all the strings but it's worst on the G and best on the Es
Last edited by JoshieMac at Jan 6, 2010,
Maybe the action is a little too low. Did u buy it new? lCause it seems that lots of new guitars now and days aren't set up right. You can look up how to set up an acoustic on youtube.
(\__/)
(='.'=) I'm gonna kill this F'n Buny...
(")_(")
I think that the problem may have been that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf.
I was thinking that, but it's odd that it developed just today, maybe it could be a humidity issue as last night i kept it in my bedroom when it is usually downstairs?

Having a look, the buzz is being caused at the 6th due to the string touching the fretwire between the 7th and 8th fret, could this be an action issue? I just find it strange that it developed in one night?
Last edited by JoshieMac at Jan 6, 2010,