Looking for some advice on what amp to get. I mostly play metal like killswitch engage, metallica, lamb of god and things like that. i also want somewhat good cleans.
Ive been looking at the Peavey valveking 112, any thoughts on this?
My budget is around 400-600 dollars but i live in sweden so chances are things are more expensive here.
Last edited by Jackamedmos at Jan 6, 2010,
order from www.thomann.de , maybe there it's cheaper...

If you take the valveking, get the 212... More versatile, more possibilities to add a cab (4, 8, 16 ohms; VK112 has only a 16ohm jack) etc...

Take a look at my profile!
Bugera 333xl is perfect for nailing the Killswitch Engage sound IMO. Should fit in your price range just fine.
I am selling my VK212 or trading for a head...
I gig so it'S really easier to just bring the head cause cabs are usually already there.
But I'm in slovenia so...idk.
I love the valveking tho.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
just bought a guitar so im gonna have to save up for a new amp so ill have some time to look for an amp, but the vk212 seems pretty good.
also your sig made me laugh ^^
Last edited by Jackamedmos at Jan 6, 2010,
They sell them here in denmark, I believe they're easy to find in sweden too.

EDIT: Just remembered 4sound also deals in sweden. So yeah, any 4sound store should have it around. Most scandinavian instrument dealers seems to be in that 4sound chain now.
Last edited by anubiz03 at Jan 6, 2010,