Page 1 of 4
the second wave of snow has hit down here in hertfordshire, my school is closed along with most others around here.

how about some pics? outside my house...

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Last edited by Silver-spear94 at Jan 6, 2010,
What does this have to do with Mortal Kombat II ?
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by Will-kun
What does this have to do with Mortal Kombat II ?

Mark II

if you really must be that picky

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jan 6, 2010,
i don't get why this is a big deal, I live in north england and snow isnt that big a deal, we've had snow on the ground since 17th december
It's really coming down in Beds. We're not really equipped for it as we've squandered all our highways maintenence funds on paying people to not perform roadworks.
I'm on the Isle of Lewis, and we have ran out of salt. Happy days.
DO IT LIVE
We've got about 8 inches and it's still a white out atm. I need to go to my tutor tonight, I need a fecking tank.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by piop
It's really coming down in Beds.

Well I've heard of it raining cats and dogs before... but snow in the form of beds?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Well I've heard of it raining cats and dogs before... but snow in the form of beds?

Sounds comfy don't it?

Well try having one land on your ****ing head. Not so comfy then...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by SlackerBabbath

What else would it be considering there's a thick blanket of snow?
The view from just outside my drive. There's been a few cars abandoned here, despite the fact the tractors have been ploughing the roads..

And my house
Quote by osXtiger
Sounds comfy don't it?

Well try having one land on your ****ing head. Not so comfy then...

At least they'd bounce off, think how much damage the average labrador will have or an enraged cat with all it's claws extended, and that's only the half of it because apparently tonight, for the first time, at just about half past ten, for the first time in history, it's gonna start raining men.

Quote by piop
What else would it be considering there's a thick blanket of snow?

Oh, very droll.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jan 6, 2010,
Pretty mental here. It's cool but I'm meant to be driving back up to uni on saturday, which just isn't gonna happen at this rate. It's starting to become a real problem here, because previously our country just shut down for like 2 or 3 days once a year from snow but now there's weeks of it, and undoubtedly we'll have more in February at some point, and Herts isn't even a place known for having bad snow, it must be fucked up in the north.
I envy you guys with the pictures. In Northern Ireland the snow is sh*te, and it's all melted away today. I hate the way England get the hottest weather and the best snow compared to us.
Quote by Duffman123
I envy you guys with the pictures. In Northern Ireland the snow is sh*te, and it's all melted away today. I hate the way England get the hottest weather and the best snow compared to us.

Don't be. It's like hell...but...frozen over?
I would rather we got back to the warmer (as if) weather. Even rain is better than this. Although that new rain that's been forecasted for about 10:30 sounds dangerous. I wouldn't like to be driving in that.
Quote by alexmonty12
Pretty mental here. It's cool but I'm meant to be driving back up to uni on saturday, which just isn't gonna happen at this rate. It's starting to become a real problem here, because previously our country just shut down for like 2 or 3 days once a year from snow but now there's weeks of it, and undoubtedly we'll have more in February at some point, and Herts isn't even a place known for having bad snow, it must be fucked up in the north.

Global warming.
@Crimson

that last picture is awesome photography skill.

looks almost post-apocalyptic.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

We get snow over here in the states here, too
We still have about 4 inches on the ground in some parts, and we're scheduled for more snow today. But no delays :/
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Silver-spear94
@Crimson

that last picture is awesome photography skill.

looks almost post-apocalyptic.

The camera was slightly tilted, so I rotated it slightly in GIMP and it cut off the top-right corner that I forgot to crop off. You can also see melted snow drops that were not properly wiped off on the lens.
You Brits are complete pu**ies. That's like a regular day in northern Europe. A little bit of snow, and your country is in crisis of some sort.

Check this shit out.

60 cm of snow here
I had fun watching two trucks get stuck on a fairly steep part of my road. Got shit loads here. I love it.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
We get snow over here in the states here, too
We still have about 4 inches on the ground in some parts, and we're scheduled for more snow today. But no delays :/

You're supposed to have snow and contingency plans. When we get snow it's like OH MY GOD AWESOME SNOW IT NEVER SNOWS, oh wait, we don't have any grit, or ploughs, tits.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
You're supposed to have snow and contingency plans. When we get snow it's like OH MY GOD AWESOME SNOW IT NEVER SNOWS, oh wait, we don't have any grit, or ploughs, tits.

It's not like I live in the mid-west. Actually there isn't as much snow because it rained all day. And another forecast says it's not going to snow, so I have no idea anymore.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
we have a bunch of Canadian teachers at my school, and they all showed up in that last lot of snow because they didnt think a foot of snow was enough to close the school.

its cus we'z not use'd to it.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Yay for cheap mobile phone photography!

🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Jan 6, 2010,
Quote by zwound
You Brits are complete pu**ies. That's like a regular day in northern Europe. A little bit of snow, and your country is in crisis of some sort.

We aren't technically equipped. Doesn't really make economic sense for us to prepare for it - because we'll go for years with none and then have a few days with loads. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Quote by zwound

We're not used to snow. The last 2 winters (including this one) have been freakish for snow. We usually have one day of heavy snow a year. We've had snow on the ground for at least half of the christmas period which is unheard of where i live. We got a foot of snow last year as well for the first time that i can remember. We're not an excessivly cold country and don't have plows and shit.

Let us have our glory
Quote by undecided1993
The view from just outside my drive. There's been a few cars abandoned here, despite the fact the tractors have been ploughing the roads..

And my house

How quaint.

Where is this from?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by captaincrunk
Global warming.
Yeah, I wasn't really disputing that. I was just saying that everyone's always given our country a bit of a break for being so shit with snow in the past because we hardly get any. But we really need to sort it out if this is going to become such a regular thing in the winter. Which it will.
Pussies. Over here it's -30 degrees CELSIUS and a warning for it to hit -40. A guy I know drove out of his warm garage and the cold cracked his windshield.

So there. Stay inside if you're uncomfortable with the oh-so-terrible -8 degrees

EDIT: this was one of my relatives car after last night.
Attachments:
bilvinter.jpg
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Last edited by vampt at Jan 6, 2010,
ITT: people mistake Brits saying "We have snow" for Brits saying "We are officially the coldest country on the planet, everyone else can go fuck themselves because we have more snow than everyone ever."
Yeah the reaction to the snow is pathetic. I pay like £100 a month in fucking council tax and they won't even come and plow my street, or even refill the fucking grit box?!

I still love it though. I went for a walk to the park and was throwing snowballs in my dog's face =D
Page 1 of 4