Before someone throws a tizzy I already ngd'd this in the thread where cool stuff goes to die.

Here are some cool pictures. If it bothers you that this might be a ngd in disguise I will gladly answer questions about which end of the amp you plug your guitar into and which marshall training bra to buy in the following posts.

On with the show...

Here's a sweet les paul. When I bought it, it had no wiring, no pot caps, basically unusable. I just finished wiring it this morning after 3 massive finger burns and 9 instances of massive feedback when I apparently wired a ground in reverse to the f my ears tab on another pot.

Bam...Red Yellow and Black

Notice anything interesting?? Hell ya no fret markers. I don't need them cuz I don't play guitar.

Sleek and purty is the name of the game

I got black metal knobs because they are way cool. The two button pots are push pulls.

Definitely not the prettiest thing i've ever made...

Both pickups are wired for coil tapping/phase reverse. G chords sound amazing. Instead of just three sounds of G chords I've got like umm 24 I think...I'm bad at maths

sounds great through this

that's all. thanks for looking.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Last edited by AcousticMirror at Jan 6, 2010,
It's a little bit of a joke. More to shame myself more then anything. I've owned a guitar since I was like 15 and managed to learn 2 songs in 10 years. Now I'm actually learning how to play this thing. But whenever people ask me how long i've been playing and then ask me to play something...shame punch to the face.
Quote by AcousticMirror
It's a little bit of a joke. More to shame myself more then anything. I've owned a guitar since I was like 15 and managed to learn 2 songs in 10 years. Now I'm actually learning how to play this thing. But whenever people ask me how long i've been playing and then ask me to play something...shame punch to the face.

Ahh that's cool man. I think that makes you possibly the greatest newbie to guitar ever looking at some of things you've acquired recently
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I'm slowly putting up some clips too. Check them out if you got time. I think the thd sounds pretty sweet.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Before someone throws a tizzy I already ngd'd this in the thread where cool stuff goes to die.

Even if you did, you still aren't supposed to make a thread about it.. That thread is there for a reason (I don't really like that reason but that's not important).

HNGD though