When I was looking for the cheapest price on an Ibanez SRX400QM, most of the prices were $400-$450, but then I found musicgoround. The same Has anybody had a good experience with this website or is it a scam? Should I buy it from this website or save up to buy from somewhere else?
I checked their website and it seems that they only sell second hand gear, no new stuff. Read the "About us" part and you'll see.

None the less, they do have low prices, indeed.
Gear :
Ibanez GWB35 Gary Willis signature
Ibanez SR700 CN
Epiphone Thunderbird Pro IV

Marshall MB4410
I have a music-go-round store near me. Everything they sell is used. Or at least like 99% of it.
I would definitely trust them. I mean, I never bought off the website, so I mean you dont really know the quality of the product, because you know, its used and you cant try it out. But I do go to their store all the time and try out a lot of their stuff. Everythings almost always in good shape. I'm actually thinking of buying a bass amp from there.

I think you can trust them.
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Last edited by WARNINGnimrod12 at Jan 6, 2010,
i think u can trust them. before i buy anything, i check to see if music go round has the same thing or something better for much cheaper. they usually do. and they do have some new stuff, like pedals and stuff. i bought a new russian big muff from there.
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
I just wasn't too sure because when I emailed them about shipping to my location I was just given a toll free number.