Page 1 of 3
couldnt do that makes me squirm jus thinkin bout it
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Oh dear.

This is dumber than when my friend's 17 year old sister thought she could 'catch' epilepsy by looking into a strobe light.
What does the US centre for disease control know about UK strangling statistics ?

Now everyone is doing it at school
Surely someone would have noticed before now if this was the case..
Yeaaaaaaa eye ded it andz it totawlz wawks

Amd I steal haz brayn cwellz

Help me wif my homework. Wats 10 x 4?

Seriously, if you could read that then you're too young to be on this site. Also, that's just stupid. Where the **** are the parents in the UK?
its good becasue all the downers that attempt it might die.

so its win for everyone else
Fuck it.
My uncle is a big guy he put me in a headlock once and i struggled till i nearly passed out. That shits scary and i didnt get high. Kids these days......
Knowledge is power
Quote by i_killed_bill

Where the **** are the parents in the UK?

A lot of the mums are round my flat.

I welcome this. Anybody dumb enough to try it should be denied the right to oxygen. If they were masturbating I could understand, but they're not. It makes no sense.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Oh dear, why would anyone want to do that? Ah well, natural selection and that
Yeah people did this at my school, dumb fuckers....
Quote by Rabidguitarist
Because the government would look like dicks if they suddenly started legalising substances when they've spent millions of pounds on lying to us about them.

Little do they know, they already look like dicks.
I did something similar when I was like 11, though it didn't involve strangling, and we only did it like twice.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I remember hearing about it when I was 11 or 12. Never saw anybody do it though.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Yeah unfortunately i saw some of the kids trying it back while i was in late middle/early highschool. Its been an ongoing problem but leave it to the internet to make it widely known. Unfortunately its not something that can be stopped easily as you need nothing but a friend whos also dumb to try it
Knowledge is power
This isn't really an internet craze, kids have been doing it for years and years.
...Bleep Bloop...
For some reason the web page doesn't want to load, can someone give me a tl;dr?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I've seen it happen to people in my class, and they genuinely looked scared when it was happening. I'm not stupid enough to even joke about this being done, because I think it could lead to serious problems.
Call me Matthew.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
For some reason the web page doesn't want to load, can someone give me a tl;dr?

Some kids are getting friends to strangle them, believing it to give them a high similar to drug taking.

Silly idea if you ask me...
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Oh dear.

This is dumber than when my friend's 17 year old sister thought she could 'catch' epilepsy by looking into a strobe light.

Quote by silent_suicide
Some kids are getting friends to strangle them, believing it to give them a high similar to drug taking.

Silly idea if you ask me...

Never heard of Erotic Asphyxiation then? I had a girlfriend who was into that once... crazy stuff.

Seriously, if they want to do it that's up to them, the gene pool increasingly needs this kind of thinning these days anyway.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
My friends used to do this when we got stoned.

Never really appealed to me though as i don't really trust anyone enough to let them strangle me till i'm on the brink of passing out.
Whatever happened to huffing glue, this seems like way to much effort to be worth anything.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Never heard of Erotic Asphyxiation then? I had a girlfriend who was into that once... crazy stuff.

im sure the judge would believe you bro

its known as 'turning off the gas'
Why do douchebags have to choke the internet with their ******ry?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by i_killed_bill

Seriously, if you could read that then you're too young to be on this site. Also, that's just stupid. Where the **** are the parents in the UK?

We're all sat around watching the Simpsons.

Page 1 of 3