selling an agile custom 7 string with emg 707's with brand new battery

it also has a killswitch and comes with a free snakeskin hard case!

Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
heres another picture

also i am selling for £250 plus shipping costs, will be recorded delivery,

much appreciated
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
If you're interested in shipping to EU (Denmark specifically), I'd be very interested!

What condition is it in?
i have never shipped to anywhere in Denmark but i can imagine its no different than anywhere in the uk

the owner beforehand done the emg conversion, and it sounds great, the killswitch works perfectly, the case is faultless, ive put new strings on it, new battery,

the only thing that surprised me was that the paintwork isnt glossed, but it still looks great on stage, and it also comes with a dimarzio strap (as seen on pictures)

if there are any other questions dont hesitate
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
By the way i am open to exhanges,
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Why are you selling TS? I'm about to import one of the new 725 interceptors, myself so it would be nice for some user feedback. Cheers.
Was this bought from someone on SS.org last year? I remember one exactly the same as this that I just missed out on, lovely guitar if it is.

Not interested in buying but a bit of history.
Quote by 666_Pounder
Was this bought from someone on SS.org last year? I remember one exactly the same as this that I just missed out on, lovely guitar if it is.

Not interested in buying but a bit of history.

yeah it was bought from SS.org

and im selling because ive recently passed driving test and need money for insurance

if you have any clips of the ibanez rg it would be much appreciated, also have you permantly blocked the trem or is it just the block behind the trem to stop it moving

all replies are much appreciated
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Im actually waiting on getting a recording interface... The guy who built my new PC didnt order one - Gah! At the mo I've no amp either, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait till next week or so till I can put one up!

As for the trem, its blocked with two wooden blocks so it can't go up or down. They could be removed if you like, but I'd keep them in for the sake of changing tunings.

I'll let you know if I find a way to get another recording in before then!

Mike
exchange the agile for both guitars?
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Fancy a trade for an Ibanez ARX 140 with racing stripes and a Samick project guitar?
My thread is around about the same place as yours, you can have the Samick + either the Gould or the Ibanez, but based on the Agile, I would go for the Gould
You could even have the Jackson, but you would have to add £150.
sorry but not really interest in the ibanez arx and the project guitars

i
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner