Ok so I would say as of right now my picking hand is severely letting down my playing style, my fretting hand is fine for now but the problem is my picking is way too sloppy

So I come to you guys asking for help on how to make it more precise and accurate?
If there is already a guide or tutorial on this could you PM me a link or something then close this thread, if not discuss my dilemma!
Say no to drugs, but drink is good...
Start doing picking exercises slowly with a meteronome. I'm am refining my picking technique too at the moment.

You need to focus on the economy of motion aspect of your pickinh hand.
The cliched "rig" Signature:

ESP LTD EC-1000VBL (EMG-ed)
Dean Cadillac SilverBurst Left-handed
Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
Quote by Casually_Spoken
Ok so I would say as of right now my picking hand is severely letting down my playing style, my fretting hand is fine for now but the problem is my picking is way too sloppy

So I come to you guys asking for help on how to make it more precise and accurate?
If there is already a guide or tutorial on this could you PM me a link or something then close this thread, if not discuss my dilemma!

Read the sticky and then check the exercises thread.

/thread
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.