I recently heard that a guy I went to school with had been diagnosed with "Nightmare Disorder", so I've been reading up on nightmares and night terrors.

I remember as a kid I had recurring bad dreams about clowns, sometimes more than one in a night.

Anyone have any horrible dreams? Post them here :P
I have frequent nightmares, , I don't over think it. I can usually tell the difference between a nightmare and reality (Nightmares, for me are in 3rd person view) ehh. . . . . .
COLOURS
What's your fav colour? (Color if you don't use the U)
Quote by luke-kelly-777
I have frequent nightmares, , I don't over think it. I can usually tell the difference between a nightmare and reality (Nightmares, for me are in 3rd person view) ehh. . . . . .

Thats funny, reality is third person for me, i guess i've been messing with the settings.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I had them as a small child, but I got over it. I still remember every detail of those dreams.
Nightmares are the only pleasures I get in life
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
When I was a kid I used to have a recurring nightmare about a wickerman. Worst thing I've had recently was dreaming I was back at school. That was terrible D:
🙈 🙉 🙊
I've had them since I was young. They're not as dark or violent as they were back when I was a kid, but they're still pretty bad now.
Sail upon the open skies
For me it happens that I wake up in a cold sweat... Not so bad...
Then I cant focus on anything... I start hallucinating... but worse time goes by 10 times as fast as normal. Its really just disturbing especially because I know Im awake but it feels like someones slowly killing me from the inside out.
i had a nightmare about not positivly contributing to a thread annn

ooooh my goood its real jesus run
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
i have a nightmare probably 4 times a week. Shit happens, doesn't bother me anymore, i figure it keeps my heart in shape
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by Todd Hart
Thats funny, reality is third person for me, i guess i've been messing with the settings.

I lolled. Quite hard.
Do you remember when we were young,
And you wanted to set the world on fire?
Well I still am,
And I still do.

My band needs a singer!
Well, one time, this is how my one dream went...

I was just browing the web on my laptop and this popup came up. I didn't close it or anything like I'd normally do when something like that happens. I don't know why. Anyways, I kept browing and the pop-up would keep maximizing itself.

The pop-up was a pic of a naked girl in the bathroom. Scene type girl.

After awhile, I couldn't help but to look at the pic every now and then, then minimize it again only to find myself restoring it and looking at it.

Well, everytime I did this, something weird happened in the pic.

Blood would appear.

Every single time I restored it, it would get bloodier and bloodier.

Eventually I just left it alone, minimized(I don't know why I didn't just close it).

So I was just browing... and browing... then I put my laptop aside and noticed a blotch of blood on the ground in my room.

Well, I tried to clean it up but it wouldn't come off.

I, for some reason, got back on the laptop and started to min/max the pop-up again and noticed that this time, the pic started to get very "gore-y". Blood n' guts n' stuff.

It seemed everytime I max'd the pic, my room would get bloodier and bloodier with the girl getting more ****ed up every time.

I just kept doing it over and over.

Don't ask me why.

I'm not into gore or anything at all.

I eventually woke up and was just like, "wtf?".
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I've got a thread going currently about my two most recent nightmares.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
thats what she said
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Quote by ctb

FUUUUUUU-

i saw "night terrors" and was totally gonna post that
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
It's strange how strait up night mares only occurred when I was a child. I still have weird or unpleasant dreams, but nothing down right SCARY.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by Le_Bunny
Must say I've on a few occasions dreamt that my computer got nasty viruses.

My laptop has died a couple times.

I've never had any dreams about catching viruses but I've had dreams where I've fixed my laptops and I'm like "YES!".

Then I wake up.

Then I proceed to fix it in real life.

But that's the only nightmare I've ever really remember having.

Quote by CrossBack7
Nightmares are the only dreams I can remember having. Kinda makes me resent going to sleep.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
in like August or so I had the most horrible dream ever. I actually was dead and saw the pool of blood in front of me. Then there was that feeling when you wake up and you are drenched in sweat. It was a horrible dream because I was helpless (I tried screaming to the sleeping people around me that I was dying, but nothing was coming out for I was already dead).
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Rockingbird
Nightmares are the only dreams I can remember having. Kinda makes me resent going to sleep.

eh mostly this.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant

I walked downstairs from my room, noticing the house was unusually quiet. Slightly worried, I looked out the window, to see smoke on the horizon and hearing car alarms, but aside from that there was an eerie silence. Now very alarmed, I turned on the radio, which briefly mentioned a 'virus' before turning into white noise. My fear turned to panic when a bloodied, bruised man smashed through my door, terror in his eyes, and stumbled over to my sink. I backed away in shock, he looked at me as he crouched over my sink, and right after screaming something unintelligible but chilling, he vomited up a squirming, grey, bald little fetus, alive with large and hideous eyes.

I was strolling through a small little town in the nighttime, when I came across a hideous conflict. A small toddler had a firearm and shot the parents of another toddler viciously, laughing as he did so. The now orphaned toddler ran away before he was shot. I also ran away in terror. My life fast-forwarded to the next year, where I was in the same town, and stood in shock as I witnessed a meeting between the two same toddlers. The orphaned one tackled the murderer, pulled a cheese grater out, ripped his face off, and stomped on it over and over again. Once again, terrified by the horrific events, I ran away. I later received a tip from a friend that the surviving child was coming to my house. When he did, I doused him in gasoline, set him on fire, and then ran him over in a truck.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by CrossBack7
I had a nightmare when I was 6 involving the cast of the Simpsons, a salad bar, clowns, and a skull. And it looked as though it was one of those old-fashioned technicolor films.

To this day, I'm still slightly frightened of salad bars, skulls, and the Simpsons.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by Eddie4President

That is by far the most brutal dream I have ever heard.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
I don't get nightmares. I do get batshit crazy dreams that would scare the 10 year old me though.
I sometimes have these things people call 'night terrors' when I tell them about it, (but I havent done the reading to conclude that thats what it is) where I wake up in the middle of the night, thinking theres a huge spider crawling across my wall or over my bed, and I'll wake up yelling, trying to find it etc.
Eventually i realise i must have dreamt it, otherwise how could i see it so clearly when its so dark.
It started a few years ago and happens every few months.
It mostly started when i moved away for uni, but it didnt coincide with that, i told my family about it just in conversation, and i don't think they understood the magnitude of it, till I went on a holiday with them. There was four of us in the same hotel room, a few nights into the trip at about 3am they were awoken to me screaming, 'F*CK! F*CK!' and throwing my pillow around.
Its pretty funny looking back on it now.
I just woke up from a nightmare about my apple sauce going stale. I couldnt go back to sleep.

Do you guys have trouble going back to sleep after these nightmares?
Quote by touji-za-nai
It's strange how strait up night mares only occurred when I was a child. I still have weird or unpleasant dreams, but nothing down right SCARY.

Not really strange as you probably have more things to fear as a child e.g. T-rexs

I had a semi-nightmare last night where I had tickets to go see Led Zepplin live, it was such a realistic dream as well. Then I woke up and was depressed
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
So im with my honey and were making out wen the phone rigns. I anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” I tell my girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

In all seriousness I barely ever remember my dreams good or bad. But I hate those dreams where you slip or fall
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes