If there is anyone out there that would like to start a metal band online due to travel distance and living in other states i need you. Im serious about my music and would really like to start a serious band. If you live in the Comanche county or erath county area in texas, then we can start a band striaght up.
I know alot of people and i can probably get a real band into Ozzfest or something. If not then i would just like to start a band on the internet. It would be all metal, lamb of God, BFMV, Metallica, those kinds of styles. I play lead guitar and can do a little soloing but i really prefer not to.

I need-
Two more guitarist/ for putting together some wicked solos
Drummer/ if not we can use computerized drums/ But i would like someone that can play double bass drums like lamb of God.
And Last but not least i need a singer, if you can scream, growl i dont care but i need a singer.
And if anyone can write lyrics it would be nice.

Im serious about this so yall let me know and ill get back to you.
Ok ill revise this, i will put together two bands. One on the internet and the other if you live in my area.
I can write lyrics if you would like. And if you don't find an actual drummer I can also do drums, but they will be from a drum program.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Ok i need to know who is in so i can start putting names on the bands profile.
I can do guitar if you still need someone else. Our influences are very similar
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Ok everyone, im moving all my comments about the band over the Second Arising thread so if you want to sign up or comment on it go to that thread.
dude i live in stephenville and have been playing guitar fir ten years. i i also know another guitarist that would be down. and i might also be able to get ahold of a drummer that my buddy knows that live here. for real man im not bullshitting either. hit me up!